I Aim For a Relaxed Life in Another World with the Fluffies! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The Great Library

Dex-chan lover
hum, we know your true motive... you want to ara ara him...

0x5IWwU.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this, this is one of the releases I get excited about when it updates.

Dex-chan lover
Bleh. Setting up for some drama crap already. Just let him go on more dates with the elf, dangit! Leave them in peace!

>le ebin 3edgy5me noble kid
Oh for fucks sake. I want comfy adventures, not badly handled "political" parts and powerlevel wank.

Thanks for the update. So the stuck up noble has finally been introduced. Judging from what we've seen from him briefly, he sees our boi as a potential weapon. He has a good eye at least but has terrible decision making skills. I mean, if you can tell a person has potential to be a weapon AND is acquainted with a party of special ranked adventurers, I can understand being curious, but I'd rather avoid being on his bad side.

Edit: Lina already making a move on Arito. Well, not that much of a deal. I mean, she IS the only party member that's single, everyone else was mentioned to be married and have kids on their introduction already

Dex-chan lover
No! MC had already been told not to wander alone in the city yet he was planning to go to the library alone the next day? Incidents would happen.

There's trouble brewing. Hope everything works out alright. I don't want it to interfere with the fluff too much.

Dex-chan lover
Elf is spooky again. I bet she definitely has some suspicious ties to MC's master.

Users who are viewing this thread