I Aim For a Relaxed Life in Another World with the Fluffies! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Arito's Letter

Double-page supporter
They just wanna recruit him sooner or later?

Mia is a bit odd asking him to be her son
But I wonder if he could claim to have fairy ancestry like Mia to explain away his young appearance

Why the hell are they all over his junk? Are they just concerned about him because they think he's a child? If it were me, I'd be suspicious.

@puiu yeah, this was a weird choice to write this scenario like this, but it's not the first time this manga has done creepy things that's will probably lead nowhere. Like the end of the first chapter with the grandpa apologizing to a sleeping mc that was actually just him apologizing for taking his measurements. There's a lot of natural ways to have written this group impinging into mc, but I feel the manga was specifically written in this clingy way to make us feel suspicious for no reason.

LOL, watch them fuck him over next chapter and make me eat my words...but honestly, it's just reads like people who are keeping themselves entertained back in a time period where traveling by foot was extremely boring.

Double-page supporter
I forgot how strangely wholesome this was... But I'm still super suss about this party. I was in the last chapter too, but I maintain a healthy level of skepticism.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
As always something is still unnerving, my isekai fantasy can't be this wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Adventures:
Dude that kid's all alone! We gotta help him! He'll get eaten!

Arito:
Are these fools creepin?

Adventures:
*no personal boundaries; oversharing*

Arito:
Oh, they're Americans....

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting suspicious vibes from them.
But not in the sense they are mean or gonna hurt him, but in the sense they are expectant of recruiting him and only aproached him already woth that ulterior motive.

So theh give that "we have secret reasons to interact with you" but not the "we are wicked and gonna hurt you" vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Mia is being hella sus right now

panickly rushing to the big red button

Fed-Kun's army
dude the way the author draws people it just makes you think everyone is suspect. Its making me think something bad is going to happen at any time

Dex-chan lover
is that a fucking Heihachi Mishima on page 34??? instead of punching people and throw kids into rift he decided to settle into a guild staff?

Users who are viewing this thread