I Aim For a Relaxed Life in Another World with the Fluffies! - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Nobility's Move

Fed-Kun's army
Someone is too accustomed to getting their will due to the power they represent, nice to see them getting dunked on

Aggregator gang
Retaliation seems super unnecessary tbh

The party could be insulted at the slight against them but in all honesty they won't have grounds to stand on. They only really carry value outside of the capital so their power, loyalty and influence should be mostly decentralized with the land bearing nobility.

Since no actions were effectively taken against the MC all they have is stipulation. He still accomplished his tasks and was only slightly inconvenienced by the poaching attempts. Sure nobility is annoying but it's better in this case to just move on instead of threatening nobility in the capital. Not like he ever even needs to come back here and the party can meet him wherever. Our MC has taken the path of least resistance several times so I would figure he would do it this time as well but now it seems unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
I was enjoying this until this couple of chapters, hate it when authors make their characters stupid/dense. Bird was keeping tabs on him and mc still chose to ignore his warnings

N2O

Dex-chan lover
🤪

Q699AJK.png

Aggregator gang
Lol “We chased you and offered an oppurtunity in a shady way. But we're not bad people” Decide on your character

Double-page supporter
I love the Orst stories at the ends of the chapters, all the food misadventures and poor Chenda.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't see any reason to retaliate. All of this could have been solved with the parties help. If he came forward to them about the fact that he was being followed/possibly propositioned, they could have prepared a proper response. Instead they're getting themselves into a whole "You stalked us? well time for some payback" situation that is entirely needless and kind of dickish tbh

The word "retaliation" seems aggressive but I'm assuming they just mean to pull a small prank on them and then intimidate them into reconsidering their actions in the future? Just doing a show of strength and talk about how much they suck lol.

As for the noble...if all they wanted was to offer a job why would the bodyguard resort to stalking him lmfao. All he had to do was just straight up invite him to the noble's mansion, or like just now, have invited him to talk in the carriage. This seems like an unnecessary ploy to make that noble look like the bad guy, when we could've been done with this side story 1-2 chapters sooner.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, should just fucking leave and be done with it. They were being annoying but it's not like they actually did anything.

@Introvertchild i don't think that stalking and leading him into an alleyway with no escape is "doing nothing" he only managed to escape that situation because he knows wind magic and knowing the noble he most likely would've resorted to blackmail and/or he would've attacked him too if he was rejected enough times. that said i kind of agree with you, he's a baron and even though the MC has the backing of like the best party there is i don't think teaching him a lesson is gonna bring anything but trouble regardless.

Does it really necessary? We din see any harm done... And that noble brat also looked like din want to harm them too... Sure, his expression showed a typical ambitious evil villain... But seeing he still attempting to currying arito's favor with the benefits he'll get if mc work under his command and feels a bit remorse for making mc uncomfortable by that stalking, shows that noble brat really just want mc to work for him...
Or at least thats what we can tell so far in this chapter... Dunno if he will change his approach next time they meet, seeing that mc agreeing for doing some retaliation(?) which is unnecessary (when no harm is done) and sounds petty...

Users who are viewing this thread