I Am Mob - Vol. 2 Ch. 53 - Epilogue

Well, his daughter is going to college and then doing whatever she wants to do, so that's not much of an issue. His wife probably moved into the Crypt Dungeon with him or he just takes days off to visit her. His mobs probably won't attempt to stop him again since he's "The One Who Came Back." But overall yeah, that was not wrapped up very cleanly.

Dex-chan lover
Good 'nuff ending. Shame the wife and daughter kind of just disappeared.

Double-page supporter
So it was axed? What about his family? He is boss why he is with everyone?
Ending is bad.

I gotta be honest, the only difference I see in the epilogue was that Orcky has two pauldrons. I literally forgot about his family lol

The end was so rushed !
Does Ouron level up?
Does Orky have free time with his wife and daughter....
One more chapter could be great!

Fed-Kun's army
... Did he just ditch his wife and daughter? WTF? o_o
I dont think he ditched them? He decided to work here as the dungeon boss, and I guess he moved his family here? SInce he did say he can be near his son, if he works at castle balck.

But ya, felt like a huge axe fell on the plot line. There's enough plotline for 2 whole arcs, fighting against the rest of the GameMaster AIs and final arc fighting against the Devs for more rights to Mobs. Not to mention the so many unanswered questions like where the fuck is redgon etc...

Dex-chan lover
Oh c,mon his son could at least wear some armour are his clothes the only thing he'll ever wear lol

Users who are viewing this thread