I Am My Wife!?

To the person below me :
LMAO - Spanish lmao XD
Child you definitely don't know what language this is, it's french NOWHERE NEAR spanish...

As for this manga...I looked up somewhere else what the synopsis is and also read some comments. Um Spare yourself this horrible writing..

Time gets reversed and he is born into a female version of himself however a male version of himself still exists... oh and he marries himself WTF!!

It's kinda a good idea, being reborn and meeting yourself, but DON'T MARRY YOURSELF. It's too egocentric for me, sorry. Hope they don't really marry. Also the drawing are too bad, I cannot keep reading.

Group Leader
the cover is misleading. the art is shit and the plot is shit too
but still i wanna see how low the rating gets when it's over though haha

edit: just realized i said the exact same thing 21 days or so ago

Double-page supporter
Welcome to China where we fucking suppress all art and not just because were a bad government.

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan
At least they allowed the MC of Iron Ladies to study Liberal Arts.

@osqmu
Could you find a rating lower than https://mangadex.org/title/28599/taikoku-cheat-nara-isekai-seifuku-mo-rakushou-desu-yo ?

Group Leader
@monkey123
woah-
i mean there's the chicken manga but that's like a 4.40
but hey
the one for this is getting worse ;))
it was 5.75 before i picked it up
now it's 5.36 uwu

Aggregator gang
Man, this is hot garbage. No offense to the translator is just that the work itself is that bad.

Fed-Kun's army
this.. is so bad that you would not believe how bad it is before you read it yourself.

the translator is doing good work, its just that the story itself is so shitty that its unbelievable.

she/he literarly travels back in time and is still unable to do anything like what the fuck? how incompetent do you have to be? like this is beyond your standard dense mc, this some next level shit.

Dex-chan lover
@destroyer136977
Ah yes that was it. It seems 0815 manhuas are still above them. Maybe some people like cultivating regardless of how shitty the manhua is.

Users who are viewing this thread