My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 225

Excessive training for Jianghu. Again, it is cultivation. And what the f*** is your point about body types???

The same is true for men. In most series, men stay lean despite having training that'd make them way more jacked.

Fiction does that. And it's Jianghu cultivation. Wuxia, not Xianxia.

Jianghu cultivation is basically just super martial arts, not magic martial arts...

I wasn't meaning cultivation as in "cultivation" but the literal word. The growth in power from the martial world..

Aka, she's Wuxia level super power, not Xianxia or Xianhuan...
You seem to know those things pretty well. I for example have no idea what Jianghu, Wuxia, Xianxia or Xianhuan mean.

I remember him asking her if she uses some supernatural ability to strengthen her body and if I understand it correctly she refused all those claims. So I decided that she relies on completely natural abilities of her own developed though training. Which is as I presume is exactly what real martial art practitioners in our real world have. Therefore compared to real world martial art practitioners her "powers" are simply too much to be explained in natural way. I took this "exaggeration" as something that author wants to portray as female superiority to the readers to gain more popularity rather than something factual.

If what you say is true and she uses some "magic" to train her body then it is possible to explain her superhuman strength. But even in that case her rejection of the notion that she uses anything supernatural doesn't fit the given picture. Is she a magician or not? If not then what she has is nonsense. Its like being half pregnant. You cant. You are either pregnant or not. No options.

True it is... and maybe I am. I am literally trying to judge you based on a few comments we are having on a random thread about a web comic....

But I'm going to be honest... a lot of your ideas seemed steep with lack of trust towards women and there is a huge negativity bias showing towards you...

A lot of people I work with often say sh*t about the opposite gender and how horrible and cruel they are... but hating on half the world's population seems much...

And it'd have a lot of discussion from people...
Loneliness hit women much harder than it hit men. And the biological clock that women have put them in great disadvantage in their quest to prove anything living or not that they can be equal to men. They cant. Its their delusional thinking that they cant get rid of. Not to worry, they are quickly bred out of circulation like a bad and useless branch of human evolution. Think of them like neanderthals who got extinct. Same for them. Look at it from brighter side. Those among them who reproduce and have children are going to be the ones who enjoy the equality. Not these good for nothing brats.

Dex-chan lover
You seem to know those things pretty well. I for example have no idea what Jianghu, Wuxia, Xianxia or Xianhuan mean.
Dude... there is a point where you shouldn't try to judge fiction by real world standards.... but she does have Jianghu training (common trope). But a fictional female being stronger than a real world male should never be that much of a bother.

Loneliness hit women much harder than it hit men. And the biological clock that women have put them in great disadvantage in their quest to prove anything living or not that they can be equal to men. They cant. Its their delusional thinking that they cant get rid of. Not to worry, they are quickly bred out of circulation like a bad and useless branch of human evolution. Think of them like neanderthals who got extinct. Same for them. Look at it from brighter side. Those among them who reproduce and have children are going to be the ones who enjoy the equality. Not these good for nothing brats.
You do realize that based on your words.... you are kinda a jerk, right???? Like, it'd make sense for a female to hate someone like you.....

Dude... there is a point where you shouldn't try to judge fiction by real world standards.... but she does have Jianghu training (common trope). But a fictional female being stronger than a real world male should never be that much of a bother.
Of course a fictional female being stronger than a real world male should never be that much of a bother.....unless it is exactly what author tries to put up there without trying to confuse us with things like "i have no superpowers so this is just an ordinary training". Otherwise it sounds like an expression of inferiority complex. Just like the type of inferiority complex in modern movies, where women dominate everything and men are useless meat that needs to be exterminated on sight. Yeah that kind of line of thinking shouldn't make me angry. Who am I to get angry by such things? I am not a red blooded man after all.:mad:

You do realize that based on your words.... you are kinda a jerk, right???? Like, it'd make sense for a female to hate someone like you.....
It is their choice to hate me. I am stating the facts. If that makes them angry, they shouldn't leave their beds in the morning and hide under it for the rest of their lives. Life is scary. Full of jerks like me who can tell them useful things once or twice in a while.

Maybe they should pray to God to transfer them to some comic world such as the one where Jiang He came from where they can cultivate and become superhuman where they can gouge men`s eyes for talking like me. After all it is the only place where they get it all the goods. As for me....who cares about me...but me.:mad:
:mad::mad:

Dex-chan lover
It is their choice to hate me. I am stating the facts. If that makes them angry, they shouldn't leave their beds in the morning and hide under it for the rest of their lives. Life is scary. Full of jerks like me who can tell them useful things once or twice in a while.

Maybe they should pray to God to transfer them to some comic world such as the one where Jiang He came from where they can cultivate and become superhuman where they can gouge men`s eyes for talking like me. After all it is the only place where they get it all the goods. As for me....who cares about me...but me.:mad:
:mad::mad:
Yah, but your negativity isn't full honesty... it's opinion and shows your mentality...

That kinda mentality won't hold relationships...

Users who are viewing this thread