I Am Picking up Attributes and Items in Last Days

I Are Do Isekai Story With Pictures Outstanding! : Dumb Guy Gets Really Good By Grinding in World That Is Like Video Game You Maybe Play But Is Real World With Zombies Which Is Awesome Can You Imagine It With Numbers And Stat Screens If You Can't Tell!? Ch XIV If My Stats Gets Big Maybe Now Busty Redhead Girl Will Fall in Laid With Me

Seriously, it's so trite it almost wraps around again as parody. Uh, almost.

Fed-Kun's army
i like the art and color. but story fails hard as usual.
Loser with a crush is in despair. He kills zombie after deciding he wants to fight and live. He gets access to game system. It goes downhill from there.
Nobody else has this game system so far and he gets handsome and strong in one chapter.
Is the reader supposed to be inspired by this? It bascially admits that he would still be a loser if not for random act of god. I also don't see a goal other than, get strong (He already is the strongest man around now) and find his crush.

This is so fcking trashy that i actually enjoy and laugh while trying to guess whats gonna happen next ahha

When people don't even bother properly translating the summary, you know it's trash.

Double-page supporter
You know. trash should go in the trash can. This is no exception.

the fact that the people translating this aren’t good at it really does not help the quality of the manga

its not even loading xD but saw many people saying its shit so not gonna read it

Users who are viewing this thread