I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

That prick of a father doesn't deserve such a sweet daughter...off with his head!!! Don't need a redemption route for him just throw the whole man away and kill the fake daughter too.

I love me a good father redemption arc but this guy and Cosette just need to be drawn and quartered.
They don’t even deserve the guilotine.

Again with another claude and his s*** parenting novel... I hate all these dads and they don't even redeem. Can't there be a novel with dad like "lady baby". Anyway i'll give it a try since art looks nice.🙌

What we need here are torches and pitchforks and a public lynching. Kill the mofo and his fake daughter! Ugh, I almost hope there's no redemption route for this one but I know I might change my mind later on if this is written well enough for me to forgive her asshole of her father even a bit.

Srsly, the poor girl threw herself down the stairs to get his attention, my heart was spasming from the pain of it all. This girl needs some serious love! <3

this is different, i really like it

tbh the dad kinda seems normal i think he hasn't done anything to wrong YET

also how did everyone believe the fake was the real daughter??? did the former duchess have another kid????? this don't make sense. like huhhhhhh??????

another thing i want to know is the story after fl execution

Watch the dad have like a bs excuse the same claude had. "She's the spitting image of her mother, it's too painful to be with her" blah blah blah. Stupid excuse. As a father you should be cherishing your daughter because she's a piece of your beloved that she left behind. It's such a cop-out these story for the father redemption arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Umm Ok... so. You're saying that some random girl came up to the duke and told him that the daughter he and his servants raised from BIRTH is fake? And he fucking believed her!? Well, even if that was because the father never actually looked at her (which is doubtful) why. the. fuck. are. the. servants. not. defending. her. Cause even if the father didn't actually know what his daughter looked like (which again, doubtful) at least the servants would know that the daughter they were raising from birth had BROWN FUCKING HAIR AND PURPLE EYES, THE FAKER HAS BLOND HAIR AND RED FUCKING EYES. THIS IS BULLSHIT, EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT, THIS LOOKS LIKE A STORY THAT THE AUTHOR DID NOT PUT ANY THOUGHT INTO, THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING ON MY "READING LIST"

I wish there was a side story where her father in her first life realized the truth and feels the guilt and agony of what he had done. Wait, maybe because the father felt guilty that he tried to revive his real daughter. Thus, this is what happen. Nah, I doubt it.

@Ace435 we have to consider that this is something that the author very vaguely tried to based it with reality. Before, nobles got many enemies. They would swap babies. That is why in some occasions, they would kill those "loyal" servants after learning the truth.

I am guessing that his daughter remind him to his love of his life [ and I would agree with you if you say this is BS. It is TIME that authors stop with this idea. These type of stories target kids and teens readers. AUTHORS need to fix their Sht and stop giving bad ideas to young people thru stories. EVEN if your daughter/son reminds you of your dead spouse... it is not excuse to turn your back. it IS THE REASON to want them more than ever!!! mothrfckr!!!!!!! discipline, and affection> for the sake or a plot of showing a sad beginning] that he ignored her and pretty much abandoned her.

Since the other girl looks SO MUCH like him, subconsciously made him be more in peace with accepting a girl that looks like him because is a monster, and more blah blah, and that would be understandable to that have a baby who looks identical to the sweet, innocent, and pure woman that is the love of his life. Plus, people would say that if he is the father, the baby would look more to him than to the mother CUZ he is the father!

wrong...it is all about your genes and the mixture or your genes and the dormant genes in your DNA...At least the who suddenly made me a princess has some sense in the plot. Black magic was involved and some experiments done by the emperor family.

here? wtf? the baby pretty much was born in ur damn mansion. I would be happy if the MC end up killing the father and the father accepts and decide to atone for his sins with his life. Sorry, but I don't have any pity for the father. The author is giving a wtf excuse.

Like a novel I read a bit to see how it goes. copy&paste of other novel of a saint reincarnates over and over again. In the novel I am referring the saint go back in time to the year she turns 13 and she would die 3 years after? well the thing is in her 14th time of going back in time she go back to when she turns 12. do you know what is the first thing she does to escape the loop? decided to kill the DUKE! and then the duke adopted her cuz he likes her attitude -___- like wtf?

this is what this manhwa reminds me. a copy cat but makes a nonsense of a beginning.

Fed-Kun's army
KILL!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!! I HOPE THEY SUFFERED AFTERWARDS!!! OH MY GOD I HATE THEM, I SPECIALLY HATE HER!!!!

thank you for picking this up aldkjadfsljk i'm already invested in seeing her happy ahahaha i want to!!! THROW HANDS!!!!

How would that Blonde daughter even explain that the Brunette isn't the real daughter?? Like the mom gave birth to her only?! so like ??

like how tf you gonna mistake your own daughter smh... she be looking like the damn mother

I hope there's no redemption for her father. Like dude, you saw that the mother gave birth to her and you're just, "meh not my daughter even though she's the split image of the mother".
I think he's another Claude-like character. "Your mother (the one I love so much) died because of you, I hate you now instead of loving the only thing my wife left me."

I'm so annoyed. Just let those two die. Reeeeeeee

problem number 1 : shitty father (no need to rant, everybody in the comments are doing it for me. I agree with them btw)
problem number 2: Cosette killed the MC (actual saintess) for reasons she thinks is more important than saving the continent from a drought (?).

These characters so ridiculously selfish it's unbelievable. Their only saving grace is that they don't lewd kids. Otherwise, they are not very far from literal scum.

Gahhhhhhhhhh that's such an interesting intro I can't wait for more chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread