I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, girl gets tricked and reincarnates, only to be tricked again. What a mess

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, I'm killing him. Come here, you fucking snake eyes. I'll turn you into exotic snake wine, the least you could be useful- (´◉ᾥ◉`)

Ok Little Bro and her knights needs to come through soon because I'm getting Emergence PTSD vibes

MAN i liked it more when she's a badass i dont really like cute innocent shy FL😕😕

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh my god she's falling straight into the floor and we can't stop her!!

Dex-chan lover
>rent a movie theater
Didn't this series play in the 12th century or something? I'm pretty sure they did not have cinema back then.

Dex-chan lover
Girl did we just forget the main plot?
A catastrophe is inbound in 2months time...

> told renting a movie theater is not something that poor country nobles can do
> decides to rent an airship

I think it makes sense that she is clueless, but she should have learnt something from her past life... Don't trust someone because of a cute face

Aggregator gang
This... I wonder if there's a possibility of someone to be this naive? I know she has been locked up in the grand duke's mansion her entire life (lives) and spent her time doing nothing but studying... Even so, this much is so... unreal.

I get it that the MC is so stiff and have zero experience concerning man and romance but i hope somebody should just tell her what's going on.

Overall i kinda dissapointed that even after time travel her personality is so meh.

Despite what everyone is saying, Im actually kinda happy its like this. She's given up on her father's attention, and is trying to branch out more. Im glad she isn't swallowed up in hatred, and is actually trying to enjoy herself. Even though she has way more to learn. If she were to become scheming and cold, she essentially would still be all alone. Honestly the personality switches in other novels where everyone betrays her are kinda unrealistic. No matter the traumatic experience. You can't become scheming and charismatic overnight bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread