I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Sorry, dude.
No one heard you.

"Say it louder for the people at the back"

Good luck at the banquet lmao

Speedcat living up to their name! Thank you for the mass release Speedcat and Just Do It!!!

I'm absolutely loving Zeke! He's such a siscon! Makes you wonder where he was when Keira was executed. 🤔

The story takes a different route than expected.
But maybe it will. I mean the female trash didn't arrived yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@icebear17 I suppose, the evil girl claiming to be “the real daughter” was the one who planned him to be obstructed or delayed somehow. So that none of her well-wishers are there.
She just forgot the father, who she didn’t expect to feel anything for her, from his behaviour

I'm officially joining Zeke's "Kiera protection squad" cause she needs it, my sweet innocent baby. Captain, we're all cheering for you!!

@icebear17 in one of the first chapters, after Keira was executed we see a hooded figure cast something and then Keira wakes up. I was thinking maybe that was Zeke trying to reset time?

Me to all the knights: IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE TAKING YOUR TIME THAT SHE GOT STOLEN BY A SLEAZEBAG. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR YOUR LIFE WILL BE FORFEIT

omg I'm ready for that banquet LOL😂😂😂😂😂
This is going to be fun getting rid of the trash

Thank you for the chp updates😊😇

Aggregator gang
I knew I could relate to Zeke since episode 1. Do your best, sir, we're counting on you from the other side!

Thanks so much for the massive translation release!!

Thank you for the mass update!!

Gah idk I feel like the playboy is redeemable... but George is still #1 to me

Double-page supporter
@hwasaisqueen I still think it is that Countess Shore's youngest son you know the one studying magic, both Countess shore(ch 15) and the guy who rewound time(ch5 pg 13) have blond hair and blue eyes

Did anyone see that wanted poster? I wonder if Black Rose will be someone important in this story. There’s got to be a reason why only that poster was so detailed. 🤔

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
ahhh, I can't wait to see what unfolds at the banquet.... how will Keira react?

Double-page supporter
Shoutout to
E
Xero &
Mao
for this chapter! You guys are great!!!

Zeke is officially my favorite. I hope he shows up more
Also is there an ML to this story? Joseph doesn't give me that vibe

Double-page supporter
Black rose wanted poster... I highly think that it is either an Easter egg or rose is going to be an important character (since why is the wanted poster done in such detail by the artist)

Users who are viewing this thread