I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

HAHAHAAHAHA YOUR FAULT NOT MINE! but there’s sth wrong with the father... when she gave him all of her attention, he KILLED HER!!!! YOU BITJY FATHER! and when she IGNORED YOU.. YOU’RE CONFUSED WHY BITJ WHAT

Dex-chan lover
Was about to say "yay a guy that understands he's not entitled to answers when he's been acting like an ass" but actually no bc he only cares now that he can't take her for granted any more. Fuck duke parvis all my homies hate duke parvis

Even though some readers think the father hasn’t done anything bad yet like getting his daughter killed in the first life, just a reminder that he’s been ignoring her for 18 or so years while she doesn’t have a mother to make up for the lack of love and affection. A bit of a cold shoulder from the daughter shouldn’t be much of a punishment for a self-centred dude, just a mirrored behaviour to make him experience how it actually feels to be ignored.
As for his redemption, just wait and see the story unfold, no one will ever think he deserves forgiveness neither in the 1st timeline nor in the 2nd when you read about the reasons for all his actions.

Dex-chan lover
Wow he's disgusting, wonder if he had these same thoughts when he watched her head roll

Aggregator gang
I... still hate him. But my heart aches all the same T-T
Thanks for the chapter~

Fed-Kun's army
*raises a wine glass filled with sunny d* here's to all the shitty, shitty dads! i hope you all get curb stomped!

I want to see how his face will look like if he's shown the MC's death and how he looked at her. I can just see him despair in silence and the look will be the most exquisite!

after seeing the likes of claude & caitel & all the other trash-yet-misunderstood-and-suffering fathers, i thought that the duke would be one of them. even tho he let his daughter die, i didnt think he was at the abusive & misogynistic level yet.

HES A LOT WORSE. hes acting like such a manchild. if he ever had AN OUNCE of love towards his daughter, he didnt show it!

novel spoilers:
he never tried protecting her, or gave her the support she wanted on her interests, or even tried to understand the tough time she went thru when her sis shows up! then he wants to fuckin act miserable because shes giving him the EXACT SAME treatment he gave her!! there was never any reason for him to NOT BELIEVE SHE WAS HIS DAUGHTER, he literally just threw her away.

this loser is lucky i cant behead him from here. caitel, claude & the rest dont got any excuses either, but this dude is 1000x worse garbage than those douches all together

Dex-chan lover
While the dad is an ass, I would love to see him joining the stalking activity that his son and the other servants are doing to the main character.. because I just want to see him railed up after seeing the douchey guy she currently like 😂

My heart twinged when he thought about missing her calls <///3
TOTALLY DESERVES IT THO
ahhhhhhhhh
Thank you for the update!!

I've read the fricking chapter thrice now but I'm still irritated with that douchebag of a father. Ugh 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread