I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Man the feels of this chapter how it hits close to reality like.. parents treating u like crap and then conveniently only remembering the “good old days” when its their fault that it changed

My chest always tightens whenever I read this manhwa, especially8 the scenes where these father and daughter interact. Idk, is it hatred? Lol. I think I can feel a little of her emotion towards him. I'd really like to grab him by his collar and shake him furiously while screaming my frustration out, like

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU U SELFISH B*ST*RDyrjwkryskhgdkhcknckgsurwutdojfoss

It feels like one of those situations of you don't realize how fortunate you are until you lose it. Maybe I'm wrong.
I know everyone in the comments are bashing the father and this is an unpopular opinion, but im willing to hear his side of it and give him a chance to change. Cause the fake daughter made our MC look like a crazy bitch with her manipulation and he was unsure of who his real daughter was. He is human too and with all those confusing emotions and the manipulation, it's easy to turn people on one another, even in family.
I hope this second chance gives her a happy family like she wanted.

Looks like the dad have parental issue, maybe thats how his parents treat him which explain why he did that to fl

im glad he is finally realizing how bad of a father he is lol
i think we will slowly see him changing and i actually look forward for that

I agree with you @xaeci !! I mean, I am aware of what he did to her in the previous timeline, but I think there's more to it than meets the eye as well? Both Keira and the Grand Duke were manipulated and pushed to the corners by Cosette. I'm not saying she should forgive him; he definitely needs to do a lot to make up for what he's done, but I don't think cutting of their relationship entirely would do any good. Who knows maybe when they're together they can beat Cosette in this timeline?

Aggregator gang
You dumb head, you don’t have the right to ask, that’s right!

Thank you for the chapter 😊

Seeing this side of Father really makes you wonder why/how was it so easy for him to change in the original timeline.

O really think he’s the one who turned back time somehow.. Hence the reason why he has those memories.

Maybe the other girl had some charm magic and it nullified after mc’s death?

Does this manga even have magic? I’m confused..

He's like Claude, but Claude accept Athy's love somehow
But this guy totally deny his daughter's love and ignore her

Still though an airship? Girl come on you got a hot guy right there tall dark hair AND he can use a sword in more than one way

Users who are viewing this thread