I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I wonder if the author is gonna try to redeem the dad... but I don't know how you can make a comeback from that previous timeline. Maybe there was something that happened when the phoney daughter showed up that changed him from standoffish to evil? Thanks for the chapter, this is a great read!

Kk I like this current timeline dad. Yall are criticizing him, but rn he is trying to make a effort, but past timeline dad was a total bitch

thanks for the update :)
Not feeling sorry for the dad, after all he deserves it. He needs more sufferings to make it all up for her.

With time travel stories, I’m a bit hesitant to condemn someone for things they had yet to do. So far, the father’s only sins are being cold to and being neglectful of his daughter. He has yet to be lied to and manipulated by the false daughter and he has yet to execute his own daughter who, even if she really was fake, is obviously innocent in this entire situation. Then I remembered that he didn’t even check up on her after she threw herself down the stairs, so... he can just go straight to hell.

Group Leader
....I want to feel bad for him... I really do. But I mean... try harder dude 😥😥😥

Fed-Kun's army
It's nice in a sweet way to see the father finally starting to realize he was in the wrong for ignoring mcs innocent attempts to try and get closer to him but I still can't forgive him for causing so much anguish in her last life. I guess it goes with the saying you'll never realise how important something is until you loose it but oh come on, was it really that hard?!

Poor daddy! His excellency seems so pitiful 😢
(Lol, noticed the pun there?)

it hurts my heart (bcuz ur so handsome lol) but you deserved it so much. You let ur daughter die in her previous life. and honestly MC is right you didnt care about her so how do you expect her to act? lol

Honestly i don't really like these abusive and neglectful family - loving and doting transitions. Especially when the mc went through awful lot of shit because of them. I would rather have these characters redeemed and realise their shortcomings, but not become an important part of mcs life again. He can change all he wants, but i want mc to pursue her own life and story without dragging in the 'remorseful father.

i just want to say, silent treatment is abuse. father, you deserve it. that's it.

You didn’t appreciate the adoration it was there so you don’t get to brood when you’ve been cut off

Well at least the father realizes he's been a piece of shit.

also classic case of you don't appreciate something until it's gone.

deserved. everything else would've happened the same way like the original timeline if it weren't for the 'nightmares' he's having. like what's with men and the whole 'now that their attention isn't on me anymore i want it

then it's thanks to the nightmares? the golden hair trashta must've did some brainwashing magic on father for him to want her to execute our mc

Users who are viewing this thread