I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Reap what you've sown you terrible excuse for a father. I won't hold the execution against you, cause that was a different time line and a different you, but up until now you've been a shit father nonetheless.

Group Leader
This is what he gets for taking things for granted, once it's gone does he finally realize how much it means to him

Tbh the last few chapters were so fun that I don't even remember how mad I was at the father 🙃I hope he likes makes it up to her or smth

I still hate this dad so much. He's a total piece of trash. On this one time occasion however, I'll take his help.

Dex-chan lover
😂 Grand Shit could even pass as a father who cares about his daughter. Damn is he a good actor. He could probably win an oscar.
And yup, you have no fucking right to ask why she changed. You never cared about her when she was trying to win your affection and now that she doesn't care about you anymore you suddenly realize that you actually care? You have the right to be selfish and want to be loved, she has the right to call you a cunt, shit on your face and spit on every one of your meals. That's how much of a shitty father you were, although he hasn't killed his daughter in this route yet... still, what he has done until this point is bad enough to deserve a giant stick up his butt (hopefully he isn't gay or a masochist, because then it would be a reward and not a punishment.)

@Senros never know what you have until it's gone. only now that she has realized how futile it was to seek validation from someone who didn't care about her in the slightest and in turn decided to ignore him and not seek his love or approval does he realize what he was turning away, and now that it's gone he knows he can't get it back. it's sad honestly, but he receives no sympathy from me, this is just the result of his own actions

Double-page supporter
It's too late for regrets bastard!

I really thought he was going to start explaining the birds and the bees to Keira lol.

Tf is wrong with this bastard?! If it irritates you that much, why tf did you act so cold before???

You should be ridden with guilt and regret. Repent for what you've done, drop down on your knees and apologize. However, I hope she never forgives you, asshole. Also, I'm loving the dark bags under your eyes. They suit you, I hope they accumulate more.

Double-page supporter
Okay to be fair to the father, in this alternate timeline the only sin he's committed is not being affectionate enough towards his daughter. For all we know he could have been the one who reversed time. He's still a bad father, but at this point I think it's possible for him to have a redemption arc. He still sucks balls though.

You know I really wanna go “lmao get fucked pops” but my daddy issues make me wanna cry instead 😭 lmao at least she realized he wasn’t worth it 😅

Users who are viewing this thread