I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Go away "Dad". Im especially pissed at useless fathers today because of work. Shoo~

Dex-chan lover
poor mc had sucky communication skills and the princess that already had issues just created a whole plot on her mind while the mc is just trying her best

Group Leader
Yep Moonie is right. Nothing happened. Nothing at all. You saw nothing. Haha...

it's a pain to read this kind of story with MC being dumb rather than clueless at times, I guess I will drop it here

oh, too much misunderstandings... that's why i am exteremely smiley to people i just met, even though i don't feel like it. thanks for the chapter!

If this turns out into a "big misunderstanding" and the dad was actually "caring" for his daughter in his own way in dropping it. What the heck the whole reason for the daughters cold personality towards others was because she never had the chance to socialize as a kid. Please don't have everything be okay, cause that isn't the premise of this story

May this insufferable father suffer from emotional neglect after he emotionally neglected his own child.
And, though I get this is a redo story, but let's face it, it's not half as interesting until the fated moment comes around.

I'm slowly getting tired of female rivallry/villainry that's becoming a trend in these tales these days, save for a few, but even then, 80% of the time, they fall into the same insufferable conclusion (ie. the villainess/rival/mc steals all the hearts of the reverse harem candidates from the "supposed" good girl. And the girl who stole everything from the redo MC gets executed/punished).

I'm still reading this (sparingly) to see if this would at least be a little more creative than that.

Hate me if you will, but I still hope for daddy development 👀🙈 ya'll cant stop me hahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
I like the development the father is showing
but i can't forgive him for what he did in the first chapters
he trusted more someone that was a stranger in the house than his own daughter that work hard for him and only wanted to be recognize for her hard work

He needs to actively redeem himself. This half hearted bullshit only works if he didn't neglect her for most of her life.

👻 thank you for the chapterr ❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️

Dex-chan lover
From what we've seen in the previous life, he'd rather kill her than be honest.

Really hoping he suffers to his last breath but author will probably "redeem" him in some way and call it a day while sweeping it under the rug.

Users who are viewing this thread