I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Group Leader
Still wonder how author will wiggle the dad out of the hate hole. Since non of his reasoning reflect on what happened in first timeline at all.

Wait, their family isn't supposed to be affectionate? Then what the hell was with the first timeline with the bitch cosette??? Hallucination???? Get him outta here, he deserves none of mc's love and affection! Even the younger bro agrees with this.

Thank you for the beautiful work as always~

Double-page supporter
I feel like the hardest challenge for the author is to make the dad likeable... the author dug such a deep hate hole for the father lol

@aodpds711, completely agree with you there.

While I don't expect full forgiveness by the MC toward her father. I kinda do want to see whether their relationship will be further explored and with this chapter if there is an explanation regarding why the Duke can't show affection in the usual way. But so far I think everyone agrees that the Duke is firmly in the hate hole as aodpds711 says we haven't been shown the Duke's reasoning to reflect/explain his actions in the first timeline.

But aside from that, Thanks to the 'A Little Sunshine Scans' for this chapter! :D

The only way I could forgive the father or at least don't hate anymore is if he was controlled or charmed or something like that but the new b*** girl. Because before that, you could argue that he was doing that stupid facade of not showing affection. But let's wait and see...

Btw, thks for the chapter! <3

Dex-chan lover
@Dragontrainer see now you seem like a reasonable person so I'll bother replying to you. Perfectly reasonable to want to see significant changes in his personality before judging him differently, all i really have to say is in manhwa terms we are still relatively early on in the story. Hell it's only been 2 weeks. I hope he'll prove me right and change. Thank you very very much for replying and the amount of effort you put into your reply too

TT WHY AM I LIKE THIS?!?!, I HAVE MIXED FEELINGSSHHDDH I LIKE THT BER DAD IS GETTING HURT BY HER BUT AT THE SAME TIME DJDJDJJD I DONT KNOWWWW READING TOO MUCH MANHWAS IS KILLING ME

Side Story Material: Story of how the cheating bastard life got ruined and became a homeless beggar
SideNote: I guess people are willing to feel kindness to the father and all that, and yeah he needs to be cold for her since its a family tradition and bullsh-t like that, but boi and i say boi you just DON'T ignore everything your daughter did in her entire life for one "lmao i'm social look at me i can talk with other people" girl.

Basically how i feel the story is right now?:
->"Dad i leaded our army to victory with minimum causalities, solved starvation and increased our family status :D"
Dad:"Lame, don't bother me i'm busy looking at this piece of paper and act like i'm cool"
->"Dad i talked to the maids, did nothing productive for the entire day and i'm actually your daughter that you just met a few months ago"
Dad:"Lmao aight seem good enough to me, execute the worthless other girl"
*Time rewinds*
Dad:"Why does she hate me :c,look i brought cake, this should make up for all the ignorance i've done for literally her entire life right?"

Did Kiera assumed his father is waiting for a date?
Annnd the panel on the last two, where Kiera looks up to the sun from the window is so pretty. The lighting is awesome!

I am an idiot
I feel sorry for the dad 😂🙈
Thanks for giving me mixed feelings and for the translations!

there's too much miscommunication and things. I wonder how this story will move.
Thank you for the chp

People having mixed feelings please go back ND reread the initial chapters, y'all need a reminder of what this mofo did to her.

I truly enjoy seeing the dad being tortured alone in his own mind. Hah! He deserves more than just feeling kinda left out like this for what he did in the past.

Same with some of the previous comments, I can only forgive the dad if it turns out that his mind was being controlled before. If not, nuh uh, no sympathy at all for the d00d.

Omg i hated the duke (mc father) but that pitiful expression on his face when she left him alone with those cake make me feel bad for him :'(

Users who are viewing this thread