I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
@Tatsuya-Kai
Not going to ask for the major spoiler but
does she leave him for good in the end ? And does the brother know what happened in the previous life? Because I heard he hates the father? Also, does she get any romantic interest?
I feel like I'm bombarding you with questions, sorry ^^"

Aw he prepared cake 😭 he wanted to talk to her 😥 gotta keep reminding myself that he takes her for granted and left her to die

Pfft I don't need to hear this jerk dialogue don't care why he acted cold. The fact is he was much nicer to the blonde wench and didn't bat an eye when he sent her to the guillotine like come on how the fk can a child raised since birth be able to scheme as a fake so stupid. And there story is going off tangent let's contine

@Akera93 same ! I felt had for him preparing everything to talk to her, but then ... He can put his cake where I think 🤡

Dex-chan lover
People in this type of manhwa always judging characters for what they are yet to do in this timeline... sure it was awful, and it would make you prejudice against them but they've done nothing of the sort yet. Right now her dad is simply a man who is struggling with parenthood with his only daughter

Dex-chan lover
That dicky father of hers needs to change his cold attitude towards his children.

OH MY GOD! JUST SUCKED UP THAT PRIDE OF YOURS AND GET MORE HONEST WITH YOUR FREAKING FEELING!

*sigh* THAT'S IT!.. i don't care what happen or what will you do in you in the future.. duke

@SOL_rocks uhm what? It shouldn’t matter if she went back in time or not... Nothing can reverse what he has done. He lost his chance the moment he had the audacity to kill his own daughter. Wdym “ sure it was awful”? Sure? Duh. It was horrific. For a parent to kill their own child is inhumane. That’s what animals do. He took her soul, her LIFE away from her. It was already bad enough that he neglected her all through her life but this? The moment he committed the deed is the moment he lost his chance. PeriodT.

I don’t feel bad for him. In fact, I laughed 🤭. When i saw him with the cake and tea my immediate reaction was like “Ew. LOL Boi byeeee hell naaaah. What is dis??? The author trying to gain my sympathy or something?? He looks like a CLOWN🤡. Honey~ ohhhhh~ Honey you are tooooo late. You took your child’s life away from her. That’s the worse possible deed a father would do to his own child. It shouldn’t have mattered if you two were blood related or not. You were still, father and daughter~. Yeah you fked up. You almost took her soul. You own daughter’s soul away from her body... That’s something you can’t make up at all. Doesn’t matter if time re-wind and she is alive now. You fked up“. And if anyone thinks he deserves a chANcE just bc she not dead and they time-rewind, that’s messed up. It shouldn’t matter if she reincarnated or not. He took her life. It was already bad enough that he neglected her all through her life. This man had the audacity and courage to take his own daughter’s life. At that moment, he ruined his chances. He fked up. Now he looking like a joke bc he IS one. Trash. He a piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93
As far as i read she does return to the duchy in the end, though i don't know if she outright forgives him or not, and i don't believe the brother ever finds out about the past life, but both in the past life and this life he hates his father for how he treats/treated the mc and abandons him in the end, as for romantic interests there's nothing outright stated in the spoilers up to the known final chapter (though i believe the side stories were never fully gone through since accessing the novel is very difficult for people outside korea), but the ones who seem to be candidates are the knight (can't remember his name) and the son of viscountess character from earlier in the manga, as he has blonde hair and blue eyes but i don't remember his name sorry but again up to the known ending there's not really much romantic development, though the manhwa might change that as it seems to be trying to humanize the father and ship tease the mc with the knight more, don't read further spoiler tags if you don't want big spoilers.

@Wyzarka
I don't believe the novel ever got a english translation, if you can access kakao page and read korean i can link that but you will have a tough time outside korea.
If you wanted the spoiler thread here:
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/actually-i-was-the-real-one-%EC%82%AC%EC%8B%A4%EC%9D%80-%EB%82%B4%EA%B0%80-%EC%A7%84%EC%A7%9C%EC%98%80%EB%8B%A4.113065/
Rest will be big spoilers so read ahead at your own risk.

@themadmeg
Well to start off with, the "sister" can't use spirit magic, what that thing can do is steal powers temporarily from others, notice i'm saying that thing, her "sister" is actually a demon who possessed her dead sister's body (she died at birth along with the mother, mother made a pact with a demon for revenge, demon used it for it's own plans), there is a prophecy that the master of the water spirit that her family holds will be born in this generation and would save the world, and must be protected at all costs, the MC is basically required for the world in some way, can't remember what (possibly as some form of barrier) but after she was executed, all hell broke loose, literally, demons ran rampant etc, basically the gates of hell opened up shortly afterwards, as for how does this involve the father?
Either the father is the one who brought her back to life, her brother, or the son of the viscountess, the problem is the brother is young when this happens still, while some refer to the users eyes being the sign it was the viscountess's son (he has blue eyes)as well as him working in the magic field, other signs point to the father being the one to reverse time hence why his reasons for reversing it are heavily up to your interpretation, he could have done it for selfish reasons such as trying to save his own ass, or it could have been regret, if it's regret it puts his actions in a different light, if it's not him or he did it to save his own ass, then it makes him even worse, hence probably why the author left so much about the one who reversed time up in the air, to give people a chance to make different interpretations.

@SOL_rocks he ignored the her since she's a small child that also happened in this time line,

the fact she experienced her own dad hitting her, not believing in her and being the one to call for her execution , there is no turn back from that

Even tho this didn't happened on this timeline... yet, if she act clueless the same way she did before her head would be rolling on the floor AGAIN , this man doesn't deserve an inch of pity

I see, I guess the author want to white wash the father but there's problem within what he is done in the past that not only neglected MC but also don't trust MC and ordered other to kill her. A family custom of not showing affection can't really white wash his wrong doings for me

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he would just 180° for the other "sister" when she shows up proves just how much of a piece of shit he really is. Hope he eats shit and dies alone and MC never forgives him. Hope he gets the treatment MC got in her previous life.

@HotGirlShi
@SOL_rocks
Normally, I’m against blaming someone for something they have yet to do. I try not to judge the dad based on the actions he took in the previous timeline. Have you seen the movie “Minority Report”? It kind of reminds me of that.

That being said... there are plenty of things that the dad already did before the split in the timeline that he should be held accountable for, like ignoring his injured daughter. Also, I’ve gotten no indication that he’s changed all that much from the previous timeline version of himself. He’s still got the same stupid mindset that a Parvis parent cannot show affection toward their children (what’s up with that, anyway?). MC has every right to think badly of him.

Also, the MC did not go very far back in time, so it’s all the more likely that the dad will make similar if not the exact same mistakes as before. Even if he doesn’t make the same mistakes, he’s still not that different personality-wise. Now... if the MC went back... say... ten years and the butterfly effect caused the dad to become a completely different person (i.e., Bakarina), then yes... I would be willing to give him another chance and judge him differently.

Until I get an indication that this dad is a sufficiently different character from the previous timeline version, he’s getting no sympathy from me.

Dex-chan lover
Was that supposed to be an excuse? Because none of that shit flies when framed against what he did after Cosette showed up. Fuck off, you disgrace of a parent. You're right to feel you have no right to interfere, and she will be better off without you.

Grand aunt, huh? I wonder what she was like in the past timeline.

Aggregator gang
UGH IM SO BIASED IM A BITCH WITH DADDY ISSUES AND A SOFT HEART FOR SEXY DILFS

Users who are viewing this thread