I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Hahaha, the princess was like, "Oh no, she's cute! ?! ?!!!!!!!!!!" That mental disconnect lol

WHY WAS SHE IMAGINING HER WITH THE PRINCE girl u need higher standards

@cecee @jadel5357
@arashi-chan12

Ml
There is no ML if this story follows the novel. This story is supposed to be about healing and growth. The manhwa may throw in a ML and a love story but in the novel she doesnt date anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze her daydream partner is the prince 😂
Can't wait to see her look tho

@sqrt9 that's great then. I love when the ML is not at all important. I want to see some healing/pure revenge against that other bint. Tbh tho, you should put a spoiler in your comment cuz you inadvertantly gave away what happens in the novel. IDK??

Love this princess. She isn't a 2000IQ I see everything type, nor a perfect saint or secret bitch, just a normal lady.

@Arakuei

Done. Didnt really think it was a spoiler on my end, for me I thought I was just giving a headsup to people but I can see how it could be a spoiler.

I agree with you where romance isnt that important for me in a story about healing but ik many people will be disappoimted if theres no romance

I think the brother is the magic user from the future who resets time. I think he spends years learning just so he can give her a second chance.

I'm glad they didn't stretch the misunderstanding part because that'd be boring (imo). I'm glad they clear it up nicely and the interaction is so cute! I'm rooting for you, Bella!

Can someone spoil me who was the blonde magician with blue eyes that turned back time in the fifth chapter?

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍🙂

But why is she imagining the prince in last picture???? Lol only 1 perfect candidate? :D

Users who are viewing this thread