I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Tired of these blond badboy type mls. I’m gonna miss the knight’s interaction with the mc.

Aaah so it's probably her dad that was the second? Wanted her to know she was the real one? But then why would he keep some of his memories and why not just choose himself? Is it not him?? GAH

Dex-chan lover
I bet the second caster was the father, and that's one of the reasons why he's getting remorseful

The second castor was deeeef her dad. I bet he chose not to keep his memory because he wanted to forget his guilt and he still felt the need to “be neutral” no matter what 🙄

Thank you for your hard work!!! ❤️

It was probably the father but he has some memories because she was dead by the time the spell was done. So there was a spillover of memories that he got some

He's so bright lol I'm satisfy with either the knight or the magician lol choose your fighter gurl

Thanks for ur hardwork

Wow an explanation for the regressor trope that actually makes sense! What a plot twist!

Fed-Kun's army
maybe her asshole father somehow regretted his assholiness and acted as the second person to reverse time ? Naaaah...he is a useless dick

Nep

Dex-chan lover
If there is any romance at all, may it be with the knight.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, one question answered, but now we have more questions.

I like how this story actually explains the time travel mechanic. Most other novels just have the MC turn back time randomly and there's no explanation why. In this story, there's a person that did turn back time, but then the plot thickens because the reason is cleverly hidden and still requires investigation.

The second caster very well could be Keira's father, if he discovered that Cosette is truly an impostor.

Theory (not actual spoiler, but my own guess):
Arez was later engaged/married to Cosette after Keira's execution but she pulls the same betrayal stunt on him and Lord Parvis maybe to usurp power from the House of Parvis and the Magician's Tower. Arez uses his last resort with Lord Parvis to turn back time. Lord Parvis chooses to preserve Keira's memories, thinking that if she were to know of her fate, that she could be the one to stop Cosette. Lord Parvis doesn't preserve his own memories because perhaps he doesn't think he can protect Keira from Cosette's scheming and that Keira's best chance at survival would be to know her fate if she doesn't change. I set up that Arez marries a Parvis daughter because otherwise, he has no connection to the Parvis House that would somehow lead to his caster partner to keep Keira's memories.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it is her father I still won't forgive him. He definitely chose to turn back time because everything went to hell after killing such an important person not because he loved his daughter and was sorry. Maybe it was the knight instead, that would make for a cute love story

@Eksentrysyti Discussion about your hypothesis -->
Very thorough inference, but I don't know why Arez would agree to turn back time for Lord Parvis if Lord Parvis was not the person who kept the memories. This is because he'd need someone who knows his situation to explain things to him so that he understands why he turned back time. Keira clearly does not know Arez at all - so Arez has no way to understand his own future this way.
Could it be that Lord Parvis tricked him, or maybe they had an agreement at the time?

Users who are viewing this thread