I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

HE’S SO SPARKLY AND NICE! Seriously though the plot in this story is amazing!

I...don't hate him??? I thought for sure I would hate him since I like the knight very much and he's kind of in the way of his happiness but...he's so nice. Idk. Why is he so nice? How am I supposed to stay biased now?

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti You are forgetting that keira is the saint that was supposedly save the kingdom.

So Arez connection could be a literal last resort thing with the kingdom on its last legs with maybe arez family dead or dying, also cosette was probabaly revealed to be the false one but her position of power was ether too solid or took care of “almost” anyone that cared.

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens. Who could have chosen her to retain her memories??
Also that info dump @___@
Many thanks

Group Leader
I know the knight is probs the main ML but honestly I don’t mind if this guy is the real ML lol.

Banned
@Binary10011

He probably didn't care about that. Think about it. This dude killed his own daughter. Yeah, he was conned into it but it's still something that going to haunt him.
So he probably thought having his daughter back with her memories intact would ensure his daughter wouldn't trust him to be a father.

I figure the dad developed a persecution complex over it which was justified since the world probably went to hell when his fake daughter revealed herself during the demon uprising which probably destroyed the world. He probably hated himself so much that he wanted his daughter to remember what a shithead he is.

He doesn't just want his daughter back, he wants to be punished for it.

Dex-chan lover
@unime probs the father tho it's kinda incomplete cos he only received the emotion right now

I like you, please be the ML 😂

And tx for the chapter !!

@someunregpunk

I also think the father is involved because of the strange thoughts he was shown to have from time to time regarding Keira, and I think what you say about him having a persecution complex might be true.
But unless he is a time wizard he cannot turn back time - are you also saying that he tricked/decided with Arez to turn back time and keep Keira's memories? I just wasn't sure why Arez would do that for Keira - because I thought that if he already knew Lord Parvis he would have asked him about the spell/context rather than Keria

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh... You guys are spoil rotten by the "asshole/shithead character got redemption thanks to the main character" trope, justify everything for the neglectful, uncaring and abusive father.

ohh, i ship this blonde guy with FL
the only blode that is not stupid, you know whom i refer to

Dex-chan lover
Gonna toss my token in the "dad was the Other" pot here - he was aware of the role of his house, and, if he understood the nature of the betrayal after the fact, he would put the burden on his real daughter, who had the power to actually make a difference. This assumes the "guilt" he's feeling in this timeline is an after-effect of indirectly casting magic on another person.

All-in-all, he still comes off as an asshole because he never bothered to love his daughter prior to the arrival of the fake, hence the need for the "reset."

I like this guy better than the knight because his personality is at least fun and interesting

Users who are viewing this thread