I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Banned
@Binary10011

Well she is supposed to be the vanguard or the person with the power that stops the apocalypse.
So I'm guessing the future gets wrecked pretty bad and the time magician teams up with shithead dad to change time.
And either the time magician knew she was going to remember because he didn't trust the fool that killed his kid for a fake, OR the fool was able to fool the time magican.

The way the time magician is acting, I believe it's the former. He probably didn't trust the fool wouldn't choose a fake a 2nd time around.

Tbh I don't like Arez' design because he's too fit for what basically a hermit.

But the story is good and the vice commander is a good boy so looking forward for the next chapter!

@gnawn iirc, I don’t think so. He was always a garbage. But actually I don’t remember much because I also got the story mixed up with many other webtoon with very similar settings. Sigh, there used to be a spoiler thread on novelupdates, but I think it got deleted because of the crackdown by the author+korean publishers.

How much you guys wanna bet that the "other person" for this spell who chose Keira's memories to preserve was her idiotic no-good father after he realized the dumb mistake he did with killing her and royally fucked up the future? ¬_¬

@BlueCatMage because of the chapters where that idiotic of a father had a 'dream' about the execution, some would think that's the case. Personally, although half of me agrees with that, my other half tells me it was someone else... could be the fake daughter (forgot her name).

@HanabiMao - The half sister's name is Cosette and I can't say I agree with you. Her sister literally gets everything she wanted once Keira is dead so I highly doubt it's her. Most likely it's her father because of those dreams he's having. That type of memory, I think, would be very hard to erase even if you're meant to forget about it through magic. Other likely suspects could be her knight Joseph, her younger brother Zeke, or even Keira's grandfather since all three of them deeply believed in her innocence and pleaded for mercy on her behalf. Any one of them would probably want her to have another chance at life.

Dex-chan lover
So the dad felt guilty or garbage girl did some fuckery that made him desperate enough to turn back time? Then chose her as the recipient of the memories? Which is why he has weird feelings and dreams...?

Idk, but i still cant feel the aura of male lead from him...
If he is the male lead, i hope the author will let his character dvelop into somthin interesting

My money is on the grandfather being the “other person,” or the father 🤔🤔

Why does everyone think it's the dad? What about her cute little brother who loves her? Everyone was thinking her brother was the magician earlier because the magician has blonde hair, but maybe he was the partner.

I dunno why there's a debate on who the other person was, its obviously the father due to the fact he's been having visions of the past but only vauge thoughts.

I think he messed up out of being overly emotional/guilty. And instead of being the one only to retain past memories, he chose his daughter instead but I honestly think it was subconciously which would probably explain why he's getting partial past memories while Keria retains most of her memories. I want to believe because this spell is dangerous and rarely used, the memory thing can actually be slit but its effectiveness is also split leaving some retained and some completely forgotten which is why its advised to just choose one person to retain memories.

Users who are viewing this thread