I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate him as much as I thought, I think I even like him a bit 😁

Double-page supporter
Sigh, I already hate blondes... Justice for Joseph. I'm clinging to the tiny hope that he is the male lead.

Ooooohhhh maybe dad realized what was happening when it was too late and made some sort of deal with Arez to save his daughter? That could also be why he has flashes of memories and odd feelings if he was part of the pact. And would also explain his apparent lack of interest in saving her the first time around. Maybe he was devoting all of his energy into turning back time and didn’t want the imposter to catch wind on the chance that she would figure out something’s amiss. Maybe she did more than just manipulate him. There could have also been magic involved in getting everyone to like/trust her.

Since this is speculation, idk, if I need to mark this, but all information contained within is either already revealed, or speculation:
Everyone instantly assumes that it was the father who acted as the second, but that may not be correct. Think about it, at the execution, there are four members of the family, the shithead father, the fake sister, the MC, and most forgotten of all, the brother. It has been revealed that the brother and MC were on a very good relationship, and this relationship persisted all the way through to her execution. What if, after the execution and the demon uprising/legendary drought occurs, the father is basically shot, drawn, and quartered, aka for the uninformed, non-fatally shot, hanged until near death, and then killed by being cut into pieces. The fake sister runs away before she can be arrested or something, and only the brother is left. At the execution, he did verbally protest the MC's execution, so perhaps when the extent of what the magic tower can do is revealed as the next duke, he decides to hunt for, and desecrate the MC's tomb. He then brings the MC's body to the magic man and logics it out that he would have no power in the past, the father is a shithead/ was killed before the fake sister was completely proven to be fake, grandparents are dead, and the royalty had no influence on this family matter. Therefore the only possible solution was for the MC to have the memories, however since she was dead, and the was some time until it all went to hell, the dad inadvertently also received some recollections, but never the complete picture, leading to his actions thus far.
But what do I know, I'm just saying this to spite what most people believe as what will actually happen.

Wow okay that's very interesting, the fact that the turning back of time was explained and part of the plot

Banned
It is obviously that the other is the dad considering his dreams. But I still hope their relationship stays ruined as he deserves it

@Cecee you've chosen a hot one to fall for 😘😘
@gingerreadsthings I like the way you think!! That is now the plot I am rooting for-except I think it went further into future and he had no idea he made a mistake by choosing wrong daughter & cast spell with Arez for her to lead her life towards a different outcome 🙇🙏🙈

Dex-chan lover
well you would think the caster was likely her dad but he was the only person who actually had the authority to STOP the execution so her dad wouldnt need a time reversal spell. so leaves the only person who loved her in the original timeline which would be her younger brother whom by the way did beg her to run away I believe and escape. I hope its not the dad bc it literally doesnt make sense, Id rather it be her brother and we spend some time exploring his relationship with the mc and his POV of the faker intruding on their lives and imposing herself on him. we dont really get sibling stuff in this genre where its wholesome and unromantic so yeah i hope it was the brother. besides, wouldnt it be more fun if he knew more than he let on was going on. any kind of redemption for the dad would be unacceptable

He's so hot why smh

Even if he's not the ML at least she gets an ally who's in on the whole secret
Plus he's kinda powerful too so that's another plus

Ah, so the father had the time spell cast then. Good to know. Did he have regrets, killing his own daughter for a fake.

Though, it's very cruel of him to give the memories to his daughter. So maybe it isn't the father despite his dreams. Cause like, who better to stop her unjust execution if not the dad. He could have just been like, nope. You're a fake. Fuck ff. If he remembered. It's super suspect that Keira remembers instead of him. Maybe father is just a fucking idiot?

@Curetwinkle Actually I think it could be her dad who reversed time. He could have realized his foolishness after her execution. It's not that unlikely.
Obviously the caster could also be her brother. We'll know reading

Dex-chan lover
@Curetwinkle

had the authority to STOP the execution so her dad wouldnt need a time reversal spell.

Given the context of the previous timeline, it wouldn't be till after the execution he'd realize that he F'd up and WOULD need to turn back time.

Nothing has been explicitly said yet, but I've assumed from the start that the 'time spell' was cast some time after the execution. (Regardless if the actual spell was cast 15 minutes or 15 years after the execution, the MC's last memory would be the same)
I'd guess probably a few months till a few years for things to go to shit and people realize they killed the spirt magic lady. (I don't remember the exact details the story has given so far, but I'm pretty sure her magic is important or something)

Users who are viewing this thread