I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

He's not that bad himself I mean he looks like another protagonist, but I choose sir joseph any way

@Bighomer I'm pretty sure it's her brother because they showed the person in a basement casting the spell when she was about to die at the beginning of the story.

Well that makes sense! I thought it was strange how the one who turned back time had blue eyes. So it’s safe to assume this guy worked with MC’s dad to send MC back in time, but her dad chose to preserve MC’s memories over his for some reason. How strange! A weird way of making it up to her when he could’ve kept his memories and given her a happier childhood

@ayushk222 they were obviously good enough illusions to trick everyone, so you can't exactly say it was his fault entirely. All they needed to do was plant a seed of doubt.

SGR

Double-page supporter
Yes, as many of you astute readers pointed out, it had to be the father.
Those blue eyes are a dead giveaway that it was the father.
Yep...

KjwwYQQ.png

so Arez lost his memories but he knows that he casted the spell on her? how? I'm confusion

I feel that the "other person" is her dad. Do yall remember that the father had a dream of her execution, on the same day she returned to the past?

Arez looks like Athy’s uncle in “who made me a princess” and I just feel like he’s evil now but I think he’s an ml so haha

I also think it was her dad but then it’s like what ?? Cos I thought her dad hated her in her first life

Thanks for the scan!

@5hinyan he said she has a mark of the one who remembers the past, like some mark only a (time)magician can see i guess
That means as pretty much the only known time magician (who are rare to begin with) he naturally assumes it was himself.

@Acornk That might be it, in a desperate attempt to save his true daughter!
Who else would have the authority to make this guy use his last resort?

Users who are viewing this thread