I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

@Mivas yah bc we saw him actually feel concerned, we already kind of know that he only did that bc of misunderstandings and they're both terrible at expressing they're feelings. i saw smb saying that they won't make up, but i'm not sure if it's true. anyways, i really hope they make up.

lkw

her little brother is so cute he def needs more screen time

But most importantly, i’m so excited about who is going to be male lead 🥺 i mean they are all so hot.. even the father LOL

Anyone else thinking that there could possibly have been 2 time jumps: one from when the world was about to end to sometime prior to the execution (maybe the failed jailbreak), and then the one for Keira?

Lels dad still redeemable for me. Neglected his daughter? Yes. Daughter grew up broken? Yes. Stupid family customs and ideals shoved in their throats at young ages potentially crippling their morals when they grow up? Perhaps...
Like, people either go two ways, they follow along or deviate from how their own childhood to how they would end up raising their children. Clearly it was the former for daddy oh. He probably wasnt loved, to the point where he doesn't know how to. Did he sentence an innocent child thinking it wasn't his, like a sign of betrayal, also while being manipulated by the blond witch, as said innocent child was also being cleverly painted as this monster by blond witch? Well, yes. Daddy is just another victim, imo.. a stupid one, but still a victim.
Doesn't mean ya'll should forgive and forget, I just think that with those circumstances, daddy can be redeemable if he starts learning what it means to be a normal dad.. oh well dont mind my twisted reasoning

Fed-Kun's army
now i wonder why Schaur casted that magic, did he really want to save her for the sake of saving her? if he did, why?

Zeke is so cute!

and i'm supposed to feel sorry for that bastard who beheaded his daughter and believed some random fake? i don't!

all she's doing is simply ignoring him, and that's still kinder than everyhing he had done to her. so you reap what you sow :)

I feel like I don't hate the father as much as everyone else.

Don't get me wrong, I do hate him and love seeing him suffer. But, if I round up all the characters I hate (from manhwas) he is one of the characters that I hate the least. My passion to hate him is not as strong. So, I would be open to see a redemption arc, but I also understand why people would hope if he didn't get one and Kiera achieved a happy ending without him in it.

Hmhmhmhm...why do I get the feeling that the father was the one who contracted the mage to reverse time?

Either him, her brother, or the male lead. I look forward to finding the answer.

Double-page supporter
Putting money on it now, Joseph is the one who agreed on it being Keira who turned kept their memories. Him, or probably maternal grandfather, who's hiding something big.

okay change of theory.
▪ soo... that "other person" must be: the duke, Joseph, and probably Zeke.
▪ the reason for that magician to do reversed time maybe: he cares for her, something tragic happened to the empire or to his family
▪ for the latter, i think that trashy blondie has some influence over that. maybe something about being the true spirit user? maybe she abuses her power? anything related about her seeing/claiming "Beatrice" that could lead into the destruction in the original timeline

i want to type more but heh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This dad is so emotionally constipated I can't even find it in me to be mad as much anymore, I just want them to make up 😪

@heyguyswhatsup I don't think it's 3D models. They could have been used by reference but the finished product itself does not seem 3D. And I think the "grainy hands" were the artist trying to reproduce the lace effect of the material Keira's gloves are made of, but turned out looking odd. On the guy's hands, for example, you can see drawing lines.

Users who are viewing this thread