I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
FINALLY HYPEEEEEE ZEKE STAY STRONG!!!! DONT FALTER IN UR SISCON WAYS

Yk what I want to know? If the father loved the 1st wife or Keira's mother or both? I just really want a backstory on this😫

oh hey that blond cunt showed up....kill it, it isn't human, it is a ball of piss pretending to be human. :D

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the witch has shown her face, has she? *checks the flamer's promethium levels* Shame, shame...

Bitch is here, but I'm disappointed MC is not in a stronger position. If she doesn't get powers it's pretty much the same downhill path from here right?

Obviously like everyone else, I dont like cossette as a person but as a villain, I have yet to decide whether I can like her. Is she gonna be an Eros, a wonderfully made villain that can really shake up the story every now and then and be able to combat Keira while being a shitty person or is she gonna be a Trashta, a villain who you just wanna beat the shit out off cause they are literally a fucking annoyance and their way of fighting is clinging to someone with higher support constantly.

@somaanggoro nah , trasha is a clueless idiot being manipulated left and right , that really believes she's something

this one is a completely different animal , she knows what she's doing and knows how to be manipulative

Such a cliffhanger! After doing some redrawing for a different scan, I know how time consuming it is to make it look this nice. Thank you speedcat and little for the translation and all of the other things that go into this!

Users who are viewing this thread