I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@OnionKnightRises on the first day back from turning back the clock, the dad confesses he had a terrible nightmare. It seems like it’s not a perfect erasure of memories

idk 100% how accurate this is but the Count (blonde magician) and dad are the 2 ppl who turned back time. Why? Bc Cosette was actually still born but a demon took over her body. After Kiera is executed in the first timeline, there’s a huge war between humans and demons. That’s the only reason why the Count and Duke Parvis teamed up to turn back time. The duke is the contractor and he gave Kiera the seal to remember the past. But obviously she doesn’t know about the war bc she died before it occurred

@direex This is from what I've read from other spoilers so I'm not certain if it's true or not.
He doesn't remember, he gave the memories of the previous timeline to Keira.

The duke is a trash as a father. He knows she is the real one, but he doesn't want to fight for her. He prefers that she save everything and everyone by herself. The worst father ever

That bit*h ..
Please be a good father this time. Notice your real daughter please

So if the dad does remember the past, why doesn’t he just say no to Cosette and make her leave?

Or if he and the blondie were the ones who turned back time and gave the memories to Keira, why didn’t he just keep the memories himself, choose to be a better father, and say bye bitch to Cosette

Interesting theory but I still think it was the little bro who requested the time magic from the blond magician.

Fed-Kun's army
well he's been getting that nightmare so it's possible .-.
maybe it's the spirits going back in time only as nightmare since they are bound in some wicked spell by that bitch family
either way....fuck that bitch...behead her ASAP pls .-.

Yassss pls be good this time around dad!!

Also, regardless of her being real or not, they are still sucha shitty bitches to drop the bomb in other people's party. Ughh. I dont want Cosette to be related to the family so so muchh

Uhh i need more info 😭

Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Users who are viewing this thread