I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Oh sh*it! This is making my blood boil. The hell just leave this f*cking hell. They don't deserve you.

stop stressing me out of no where... that actually raised my blood pressure!! AARRRRGGGGGG my neck

She is getting outplayed SO hard. Her temper was her undoing. If they turned so quickly they were either never loyal or her coldness meant she never bonded with her servants.

Double-page supporter
damn maybe don't have someone beaten half to death for saying something mean about you

Dex-chan lover
Woah duke so stupid, the hell you don't notice she so fishy even she is near you?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my gosh,will he beleive this? I don't think she will do things like this without a reason before but what will he know. It really pain me to see that the bastard will let that bitch get near to him as much as she likes. 18 years she have lived in that house and he didn't even bat an eye. Pls Pls dont make her try to gain his affection again after she lives again

when.. WHEN WILL THE REVENGE KICK IN BC IM SO HEATED RN OMFG OMFG OMFG

@petra it’s wasn’t just “mean”, it’s slander, outright denounced her legitimacy and her mother’s loyalty to marriage, a commoner maid to a noble that’s employing her at that. She even had the audacity to talk back like she won’t get punished.

Do we have to go through all this? We already know the final outcome, just get to the second life already.

Why are we going over this?? Can’t we just get to the outcome so she can reincarnate? This is getting annoying

Users who are viewing this thread