I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I'm slowly losing my goddamn MIND!!!!
This is a torture and I am not enjoying a single bit of it!

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the author takes us along with the main character in this exposition. It really makes us become deeply attached and empathetic to the main character as we experience her hardships firsthand.

Wtf are they leaving the door open while discussing confidential military operation?! Also the father is a sus and an idiot. It's amazing how he managed to keep his household intact with all those undisciplined staff running around and immediately taking the side of a newcomer who has yet to be confirmed as his daughter without checking the facts.

Double-page supporter
Not because it's bad, but this is a pain to read.
Please get to the going back in time and kicking butts part fast.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, I don't know if this gets better or not, but I am having to stretch my suspension of disbelief too far in the setup of this. If there was a more believable setup for everyone starting to doubt that she was the legitimate daughter, sure, but here it's pretty much, "the new girl no one knows is nicer to us and looks like the father, lets believe she's the real daughter despite the other girl having been here since she was born, she must be a fake!"

Dex-chan lover
The MC is dumb, the blondy is pricks, and the maids are c...

Ahhhh! My blood pressure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread