I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Can’t she just ask for some money and live somewhere far? So far there hasn’t seem To be something worth staying for...

Fed-Kun's army
ok now timeskip please i can't stand any of these trash

i wanna see her finally live for herself

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I want to read anymore.. The revenge better be sweet.. Idk

to all those saying the mc is just as bitchy, fuck off, she's being gas lit all over the place and everyone has just arbitrarily decided this random blond bitch is the real child because she looks like her father, when if anything, that should be raising LOADS of suspicion. as for that maid, bitch decided to run her mouth and got slapped for it, don't talk shit if you can't deal with the consequences

also i get it series, everyone is a fucking bastard going out of their way to gaslight the mc, can we please move onto the revenge part?

Gawdddd I can't take this anymore. Just get on with the revenge already 😤😤😤

I think both are pretty terrible. Can't like female lead as of now, her personality is just awful.
Don't like that disgusting noble attibute, that strict heirarchy thinking n shit and that temper. Hopes she becomes better after this!

The villian girl is doing a good job, I may like her more actually xD

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you don't pay attention to the whims of the masses - check to Cosette

@ ShuxInori012 you must be drunk on these villainess mangas. Keep in mind that she lived her whole life trying to obtain her fathers affection. She did everything to become a proper noble daughter and heir. He wouldn’t even bat an eye at her. Enter the fake daughter. She provokes mc multiple times by calling her a fake and insulting her mother multiple times. You’d think this blatant disrespect would justify her actions right? Nope, father doesn’t give a shit about what happens because his old ass memory keeps seeing the new daughter as similar to him, must be the real one! Then, the maid is literally slandering mcs name. Of course their is a hierarchy that must be enforced when a fucking maid slanders the masters name. Yet somehow the punishment was unjustified? Honestly I was already pissed off because of the stupid brainless father but reading your comment made me even more pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread