I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Bruh 5 chapters just for this?
I understand it, now reborn for god sake.

wtf with the maid lol, do they realise that theyre actually maids? and now they complain about it? lol

To be honest, I know Cosette is just using the situation to make her look bad but I think striking someone a hundred times is far too excessive. I tend to enjoy villainess stories but is there a really a reason to emphasise on the classism? Historical accuracy isn't even an excuse when lots of things in the story aren't historically accurate.

Aggregator gang
... how many chapters do we have to watch Kiera and Cosette be fucking crazy (both in different ways LMAO) before we get to the good shit LOL

This is just too painful to read. This didn't even need to be so detailed.

The Author either wants us to skip these chapters, or downright force us readers to sympathize with fmc.

I heard that in the second life she won't be too hung up on revenge and decided to just live for herself, but oh boy I want that blonde bitch's head in a fucking noose at some point in the story.

I'm ready for wringing cosette's neck. When are we travelling back in time because I'm already fed up with her and the traps Keira walks into every chapter.

Double-page supporter
literally i am just going to skip to the timeskip i get the gist of it ok author please stop TT

Aggregator gang
FUCK COSETTE. This is like rising of the shield hero except worse, because at least the main character in shield character could fend for himself.

f the maids too XD this is good though , good job on stirring my emotions author lol

Users who are viewing this thread