I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

I haven't seen any 'special' movement or plan from the MC. Hope she get smarter or stronger quickly because it starts to get boring

hope our mc starts becoming more cunning (like in Angelic Lady) and we get to see some badass moments in the next season!

@doneprone maybe it’s so she can do that resonance thing (the thing mentioned in an earlier chapter about what happens if there’s two spirit users when Kiera went to her aunt’s house) and see spirits sooner

Aggregator gang
Is there a hiatus now or are we behind the raws still?
I do enjoy this but it’s a slow burn and that wasn’t much of a season finale, but at the same time it is a “onto act 2” point so I suppose it still works.

They’ve kind of written themselves into a corner by having the MC only awaken through resonance while Cosette has the actual power, if they only care about the power itself then our MC loses by default regardless

I’m wondering if she can like absorb her powers or something like that. And that’s why she couldn’t use it. Maybe something like the resonance except it takes the power.

Thanks for the quick update

People calling the fl smart and bad azz... Meanwhile your throne, villainess maker, and so many other fls are laughing hysterically... Really hope the next season is not as slow to develop as this one... And the fl starts doing something...

HOHOHO
THE BATTLEFIELD IS OONNNNNN

hoping that our FL will act like more villainy. i want to see that snake get wrecked in her own game

thank you for your work!

the end of season 1!? nooooo. that Queen Keira with Co-trash-sette in her hand tho. Dayum. Thanks for translating!

Why people complained that FL didn't do anything about Cosette? She's already did well within the limited information. She's now has friends, allies and her little brother to trust, she now knows many things that she ignored or didn't have in the previous timeline. Season 1 is the Preparation Phase, the real deal might start in the next season. Chill please.

Users who are viewing this thread