I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
oh the stupid dad got the dream too? now i wonder how he's gonna deal with it...i hope he can redeem himself or maybe he will just keep on being a disappointment .-.

Aggregator gang
No. NO! I refuse to forgive him. Irredeemable. Suffer in your regret for all that you've done wrong and burn in hell without being able to reconcile and repent.

good. I hope u feel like shit for what u did to her 😤😤😤 kiera bb u just have to stick with the real ones like zeke and the vice commander

YES YES FUCK YOU BITCH HOPE YOU'RE PLAGUED WITH THESE NIGHTMARES FOR THE REST OF YOUR SHITTY LIFE IDC IF YOU'RE A DIFFERENT PERSON HERE YOU SHOULD SUFFER FOR BEING SO STUPID

F*CK YEAH! DONT HEED ANY MIND ABOUT YOUR IDIOT FATHER. HE'S JUST A SPERM DONOR. HE AINT FAMILY.

Not gonna lie, that last scene had me cackling maniacally. Interesting concept, I'm looking forward to what'll come of it!

Her brother was the one to help her go back in time? He father remembers or vaguely dreamt about it? I'd like to see him trying to redeem himself, I hope he lives with guilt until he dies, that'd be great.

maybe her father was the one who brought her back in time whenhe realized he killed the wrong daughter and brought the country to ruin

Damn, It's either he also went back in time or he's foreseeing what is about to happen or like what the others said - he regrets what happened and tried to bring his daughter back or older Zeke was the one who did that.

WOAHHH her dad went back in time too? Also I’m so glad she had a few people who were on her side

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I hope in these stories make sure the other timeline remains how it is and the country to go fuck itself. And then teleport the innocent people to anorher timeline... dad can go to hell tho
Well, there are many theories of time travel. One of those like parallel timeline like you said. And yeah, I hope those people on original timeline suffer because of what they did. Arrggg!!!

Users who are viewing this thread