I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this, I want her to investigate the possibility her father had a bastard - that seems the most rational explanation for Cosette. And even if he didn't, find some way of exposing him as someone who violated his oaths so as to be punished as a traitor.

It's ilogical, why would he feel bad now after having the dream. He should feel even more hate and desire to kill her.

Oh ffs father. No backsies now. The damage has been done. You need to kneel and beg for forgiveness.

No. More than that.

Are they going to do something like the blonde having dark magic and using it on the father so that she can manipulate him. It doesn't make sense that he became close to her when he wouldn't look at a daughter he loved with for 18 years. He's a terrible father for negligence either ways, and their relationship can never be repaired, but going from neglect to killing your own child is a lot.

i still can't forgive her father, he lives with her for 18 years, so easy for him to kill her..

Double-page supporter
In just 2 chapters, this manga has become better cause we're actually dealing with the main story instead of the flashback sequence.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes. Just let the nightmare and loneliness persist. Even before time-back you already neglected your daughter that lead her doing stupid things (like jump off the stair) for your approval.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think he's the male lead since the blond guy with blue eyes turned back time, but that she looks like a child at 18 is throwing me off, idk it makes the romance seem wrong 😭

Users who are viewing this thread