I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
The prophecy is wrong and that spirit was not illusion??
since the deceiving monster used that to confirm she is not fake...
I thought maybe the deceiving monster is going for revenge against the jackass for abandoning her mother...
but could the jackass be her father as well and not just the affair mother is her parent here??

my ML radar is beeping like crazyyyyy

and no we are not forgiving the father😀 he can go d*e in a ditch

I reallyyyy hope we don’t get any kind of “redemption” for the dad, and he just dies along with that blonde mf Bxtch. But my experience with this trope tells me otherwise. DMMIT

Dex-chan lover
Ok so why is the dad suddenly caring? It's only 2 months before the blonde bitch shows up. I understand with wmmap because the dad actually wants to kill athy but because she got closer with him throughout the years they spend together, it's only obvious that the dad started to care, but this is only 2 months before not years before

okay, sir joseph, you passed for a potential candidate for Keira but I'll wait as to who was the blondie male with blue eyes

Fed-Kun's army
oh don't start caring for your daughter now, useless ass father. i can't believe just a while ago this asshat really beheaded the daughter who had lived with him for 18 years. oh fuck off

Mah it's nice that you're thankful now.. But don't do anything stupid, you may not have the same mindset now, but you still have your maturity. I hope she know how to hold herself back.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, Sir Joseph doesn't get a stick up his butt. Grand Shit deserves it though.

Aggregator gang
Having another person with future knowledge makes things much more interesitng than having a single time-traveller. Having Cosette with the same knowledge would open so many possibilities for mind-games too.

Users who are viewing this thread