I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Now we found the male lead.

And pffft! Your heart breaking? Really grand duke? After the sh*tty treatment? Don't make me laugh!

I honestly can say idgaf how the dad feels, b*tchin about ‘hIs HEaRt BeInG RiPpeD aPArT’ like stfu mf, ur daughter been thru worse cuz of ur dumb*ss and theirs no excuse for being a sh*tty parent! And that’s on PERIODTT! Like ok, b*tch so what if u had a tragic backstory, does that justify the years of neglect and the fact u really let ur own daughter get executed, like nahhh if he really wanted to he would have helped her, his own son was willing to go as far as being a criminal to help his sister, there is no excuse for being, not only the worst father in the entire universe but also a sorry excuse for a f*ckin human being 😤🖕

He had feelings..to the point of recalling her death? Wowsers since he was cold as heck the chapters before.
Instead this just makes it more like remorse for oops I actually picked the wrong girl and now the kingdom is doomed..
Since he stated to not give a damn on who is real or not.

I like it to be a love confession but I think we'll have to wait for it for a while 😂
And Joseph will be the ML right?

Honestly this reminds me to the first time I read AE and it's has the same pain it's so painful I'm on the verge of crying

heheehehheheh is this the ML???? i cant wait 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

@ the father: no one cares about you b!tch. without the memories of previous life you'd only be the trash you were. in fact you ARE. it's going to be a long comment if I write all my feelings out so for now just FU€K OFF

Double-page supporter
I feel like he did care about Keira, it's just that he sucks at showing his emotions like all the other dads in these types of series. The probation + slap= him being generous (it wasn't the worst he could do, apparently) and giving her a warning to not mess up her reputation when it comes to the new girl etc etc. I wonder what made him kill her though, did public opinion sway him that much?

Users who are viewing this thread