I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Supporter
Serve you right, freaking asshole bastard. I don't even care if you regret it later, I already hate you. When she genuinely just wants your love and care, you didn't give it, now you're shocked she's no longer chasing after you lmao.

Edit: Too emotional makes for too many mistakes lol

Let the gd taste the 'realizing whats dear to you when u lost them' pill... Also
i read in the end mc and her brother just leave the gd for a journey... Nice, he deserves to be alone

Ha! Serves you right yoy freaking jerk...idiot! You're surprised that she didn't call you 'father'? Thats on you!!
You've been downgraded to 'your grace'...there will be no 'daddy this or daddy that' from her anymore...

Serves you right! You just realize how important she is to you now? Too late...

But still is the man under some kind of mind magic...? Or is he just plain stupid and a jerk...?

Should we just make a list of insults for "his grace"? 😂

And I love the vice-captain already: he really cares for her (I'm ok if it's not on the romantic side) and the way he got angry when he thought that one of the Knights had made her feel that she wasn't worth of the captain position was the nail in my coffin. Yes, I admit again that I love how Koreans portrait the Knights in these stories 😍

They say 'you realise the true worth of something only when you loose it'
He had it coming

Dex-chan lover
hehe ''your grace''

what respectful way of saying ''fuck you, u aint my dad!''

gosh gorgeffe(it's a stupid name, ngl) you are such a beautiful soul... and when he got angry because he thought someone was badmouthing her position.. 😶 it made my heart go toki toki... fuck off 'your Grace!!

Yeah, u killed her, u don't have the right to be her father anymore! (I do have to say that it hurts because somehow I remember my dad and I imagine erasing his existence of my life, oh my, that'd be horrible and super sad). :'c

Agree that George's full name sounds kinda dumb (but maybe I am the silly one myself, that's possible too, lol) so I'll just call him George, anyway, I like him! I love big adorable puppies. XD

Is it wrong of me to laugh at the vice captain’s name 😂 I just read it as Sir Gorgeous

"you're all talents who have passed difficult test so there's no way you'd want to follow orders from a person with just bloodline.."

Of course she'd think that way cuz Cosette's maids said those words before. @ibakaya thanks for the spoiler btw.

Users who are viewing this thread