I Am the Real One

very confused
why would the series description call it a "coming of age romance" if there is no romance 👀 is that to get more readers like what??

i need spoilers and um who have the link for the translated novel? anyway the mage who use time travel magic in chapter 5 is the duke? but he have blue eyes?? or that was just a reflection of light???

@bythos gotta be honest witchu, I read a bit of the abuse, then went to the comments and found someone saying she reincarnated in ch6 so just skipped right there.

But glad to know
he remembers, though I'm not sure why he'd grovel for forgiveness. If he remembers his memories, then unless he really was under the influence, hed want to be rid of her ASAP I'd think (considering they think the false child will bring destruction)

Thanks for the mass release. I hate the flashback about that cosette thing and that damn father (even though he is hot)*slapmymouth

*Finishes reading chapter 10*
"Oh that was cool, I was really surprised with the mass update today! Time to wait for the-"
*Blinks.*
*Another mass release occurs in the same day.*
Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Aww, shame you're dropping it. Hope we get the new chapters from speed soon! :)

Edit: Well, well. Ask and ye shall receive, apparently - within 30 min or it's free.

gosh you spoil us so much with these mass releases...😍 thank you so much!!

After reading spoilers I really considered dropping this series because, let's be honest, the crappy royal/noble father suddenly becomes more interested in their daughter trope is getting drawn out for far too long. This feels like an imitation of WMMAP both art and story-wise. I say this but honestly I'm kinda enjoying the main girl learning about life. There's something endearing about an uptight noble girl trying to figure out how to be a normal kid through... smut.... and .......gambling........... Still on my considering-to-drop list, but hopefully if they can just keep this cute shit going for a while it'll come off that list.

((pst father is still an asshole and honestly nothing can excuse this treatment for me especially if they pull the "i just didn't know how to love my daughter :(" bullshit card)))

((another pstt but my god i need to have a talk with these novel writers because these tropes are seriously getting out of hand. I literally can't stand it anymore but i still read them bc quirky quirky guilty pleasures))

AAGHGHGHUGHERIUGHUAGHUAEROGHEUAOGHAOEO FEMALE LEAD IS SO FREAKING CUTTEEEEEEEEE- father please notice her

Users who are viewing this thread