I Am the Real One

im honestly so enjoying this... Its so nice to see a series where, after suffering so much, she gets a chance to do it all again and she chooses tobe happy.... It makes my little heart swell with warmth.... She deserves to have fun and be happy and experience all the things she was robbed of!!!!!!!!

Additionally, i know how these stories go and its definitely hinted and implied that the dad rlly cares for her, but honestly?? Fuck him. Imo it doesnt matter if he "secretly cares about her" because even so he still treated her terribly and hurt her so much, even if some of it technically didnt happen bc it was in that awful future, those kinds of scars dont just go away. Im so happy to see her realize that her dads shit and instead focus on her friends and found family instead... Warms my heart...

Even if the dad is suddenly paying attention to her bc shes no longer giving him attention, i hope she doesnt forgive him (at least right away). You cant just turn around and start acting all nice to someone you've been ignoring for 18 years bc they suddenly stopped giving you attention, and expect it to make up for how you've treated them for all those years. If they're going to redeem the dad (which i know they will because come on this is a webcomic) then they better make him work for it and prove he understands what a dick he's been. Feel the guilt, father!!! You've been a shit dad!!!

I can't wait to see that playboy get owned also.

I love the sweet naive lady keira... I want the best for her ... I want her to experience all the things she was robbed of before.... I want her to be happy... She deserves it...!!! I want to protect her.... I cant wait for more :)

Dex-chan lover
If you read chapter 1, skip to chapter 6 since all they do from chapter 2-5 is hammer the same nail that MC is innocent and blondie is a bitch over and over and over again. Absolutely nothing of substance happens. Or skip the first chapter and start at 2.

This is so fun ☺️ This mahnwa is so refreshing. I love revenge manga and I stan villainess MCs, but this mahnwa is a breath of fresh air. I love that she didn't even think of revenge or dedicate her next life avoiding the death flag (like suddenly deciding to be a commoner, idk) and just live her next life to the fullest! for me that decision makes her one of the strongest MC out there. I love Kiera 💕

I hope MC is able to mend her relationship with her dad. He treated her horribly in the past life, but the MC still deserves her father's love... 😭

Fed-Kun's army
So basing things off of spoilers from the NU forums from the OG story
Cosette (blonde btch) is a legitimate daughter of the duke, but noble schemes/power play (yadda yadda) made it so her mother was banished/fled, and she ended up getting possessed by some evil power/demon, hence why she can use magic/see spirits. Her goal is to ruin the duke/kingdom, and she basically achieves that in the previous timeline. The duke really is the villain throughout all of this, as his indifference basically caused all of this to happen.
Despite the advances from the Knight Commander, this really isn't a romance tale. Rather, this is more a story of living for oneself, rather than for others. The Trash Dad (TD) lives his life being "neutral", so as to avoid conflict. Hence why he never showed affection to any of his children. So far as I've seen from spoilers, neither of his kids end up acknowledge him as their father anymore, and towards the end of the novel leave to travel the world. They return home, but mainly for the friends (maids and knights) they made there, not for him. IDK if the manwha will change things, but that's what I've found out.

I mean technically its just another "reincarnation/time travel" story, with similar themes. BUT I love that she's not exactly in the mindset of getting revenge, but just living a life where she can finally be herself and be happy. It may change when that btch arrives, but I hope she'll just continue to distance herself from them.

Dex-chan lover
@yetiwarrior you talked about those things, but what about the mc? what about the ending/conclusion? if you know please do tell as i am abit skeptical to this webtoon...

... hopefully she gets some kind of justice though... I mean even if she doesn't get revenge. I hope karma doesn't sleep on those that caused her so much pain last life

I really hope that kiera will build a good community around her through her strengths or maybe just run away with dem money and become an adventurer or smt haha :') thankiew so much for the updates!

Double-page supporter
@nmx We are past the time we can tell easily which average-at-best quality work is ripoff of what other average-at-best...
I think.

I truly wish she would tell her story to someone who could help her. I saw how male MCs mentioned their past life to the one who really loved them and protect them and thanks tot hat they were able to level up and investigate things better. I hope she find someone to tell her story.

@nmx

yes an no. other older mangas got the same idea and who made me a princess was a rip off of those stories? The only difference is that those are male MCs and they do get to tell some people and those people actually help them thru their journey. I guess things are harder cuz that is the life of women.

Group Leader
@rikiwichman We're happy you guys are enjoying the updates! We'll try our best to update more often, thank you for your patience!!

Users who are viewing this thread