I Am the Real One

Oh man this was a real fun read after the initial hump off the original story's time line. Thank you guys for translating. I NEED MORE

yo im so happy i think the ml will show up soon cause i think the guard dude is 2nd ml since chapter 27 showed the magician dude yeet

Double-page supporter
i don't find her personality endearing she's just kind of annoying

It's unfortunate to give a poor review to something rated this highly, but it's just not at all interesting. It's otome regression into endless slogs of slice of life. 25 chapters in and we still haven't seen even the beginning of the main plot.

As much as individual moments may be enjoyable, the story itself is thus far a meandering slog that doesn't seem to understand where it wants to go.

You've got otome regression, okay, that's a pretty interesting start. Due to the circumstances of her regression, our FL no longer wants to pursue her previous goals as they led to nothing but anguish in the end. Understandable and realistic. So she goes from being a bookworm and a stickler for the rules into someone who tries to reach out to others more. Alright, when is the main plot going to be factored into this? And then it turns into Komi-san. While individual steps in this tree may be enjoyable in a vacuum, probably only tempered by the long gaps between individual releases, the focus of the story is generally overlooked, leading to taking this as anything but medieval slice of life close to impossible.

Dex-chan lover
It's somewhat slow, but I get that it's to show her progress to be more like a human being. I hope she gets there soon~

I won't lie, I read the comments after the second chapter and skipped straight to chapter 23-24. There were a lot of comments saying how stereotypical and slow the plot is so far so I just skipped to the more recent chapters and I feel like I made the right choice. I feel like I didn't miss much and can still appreciate the story without all the slow filtering. I'm still interested to see how this progresses.

Omg so cute and wholesome!!! I love this a young lady trying to find herself and making friends having a (somewhat) realistic love life! The translation are also amazing clean and easy to understand thank you translators!

Double-page supporter
okay so from past experience I have concluded that red hair can be really sweet or really mean. Which one is she🤔

Fed-Kun's army
lol i though this will be revenge webtoon with planning and plotting everywhere
but nah, she just there enjoying life

Her nobility points suffer too much on reincarnation. the pride of nobility is a precious asset for Fantasy characters after all.

I just read up to chapter 17 please tell me
if I'll have to be embarrassed for her on the following chapters. She's not srsly going to crush on that guy, is she?

i read spoiler before saying that the one who turned back time was FL's dad but the scene shown before turning-back-time was a blonde man with blue eyes, so it is definitely the magician right? so is he the ML? i'm superrrrrr curious aaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread