I Am the Real One

@Zal626
Same, would have looovved to see her dad and everyone else freak out that they made a mistake by executing her.

Really hoping she never forgives her dad, even though he’s finally starting to notice her... which he only really started doing because she stopped doing everything for his sake. If she had kept devoting herself to get his approval like in the first few chapters he would have never gaf.

Can we just talk about how in every one of these stories, it’s always the blonde ones which be the bitches.. and the black/brown haired girls be the people tryna escape their fate.

Honestly it's so cute - I hope these two become good friends after this misunderstanding is cleared up!

tbh it's kind of interesting that
whenever people talk about MC getting a husband, the imaginary "groom" always has a hair similar to another male character that could potentially be ML (like the knight from MC's family (black haired) and the prince (red haired))
just a small note lmao

I don't know what the author will do, but man, i can't just forgive the father.
Killing your daughter believing some bitch coming nowhere... no, simply no.

Yeah i think its going really well for her, she can make friends with girls due to her "finding a guy" excuse and she has more freedom to do research on her background plus ofc we have a chance to find a guy to ship with her. I do hope she becomes happy

Dex-chan lover
Best way I can summarize this manga: Komi is the protagonist of a time travel villainess story

Users who are viewing this thread