I Am the Real One

This one just released on tapas. Anybody gonna support the author here? I can't I'm already supporting 3 manhwas there and 8 more on tappytoons.

What the hell!

@Kabl oh hell yeah! For content and a FL that's not generic. I'm so gonna pay whatever coin they ask of me.

Join to discover amazing stories and unlock episodes of unique comics and books. Use my invite code for 200 Ink!
Also there is a crazy promotion going on where you get 500 ink each day until new year

@Kabl I can support the author!! I love this. But i’m so disappointed because that black haired knight probably won’t be the ml

Fed-Kun's army
I just started reading this and this is so wonderful and also nooooooooooo that cliff whyyyyyy

Spoiler about ml (take with a grain of salt):
Apparently there is no ml or at least that's what I got from the spoiler thread on novel updates. This is more of a story about MC growing to love herself and making friends.

Spoiler about end of novel (again, take with a grain of salt):
MC goes on trip with her little brother. Both no longer consider the duke to be their father. After the trip, MC comes back to the mansion but it's more because all the knights and maids that she has come to become friends with are there.

Users who are viewing this thread