I Am the Real One

It's not a bad story, not at all, it's pretty good. But there is something.... missing... i can't pinpoint it... i will be troubled if s2 is filled with these deliberate misunderstandings...
ANYWAY BLESS U SPEEDCAT STAFF PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY WHEREVER U ALL ARE🥰🥰🤩

The story is interesting but I ended up reading some spoilers for the ending which made me drop this series:
In the first timeline, the father executed her even though he knew that she was the real daughter. He was a shitty husband and an even shittier father. In the end she still returns home like all is forgiven.

But here's to hoping they'll change the ending for the manhwa. Thanks for translating this series!

@Zephyrindo to be fair, the POS dad doesn't seem to have memories of the previous timeline so should the him in the current timeline still bear the sins of him from the previous timeline? He has already seemed to have realized he actually cared for her daughter all thanks to the MC's "I won't chase my father's love anymore" tactic.

Dex-chan lover
First time i hesitate because some of the comment is negative about this, but after finishing it in one go i can assure you this is some good shit.

Yes it has slow pace, nothing grand happen. Even tought she got upper hand for knew the future, she doesnt do anything that feels so unrealistic like other overpowered female lead manhwa (scheming, assassination, bussiness, friendship power, harem, etc). She's just a teenage girl who wants to experience the outside world, not wanting to repeat the same mistake.

This review is for 1st season, i hope the 2nd season is better because the battle has just started

(Sorry for typo or misgrammar, english is not my 1st language and this is my first time reviewing something 😘)

Season two will be in a few months probably. This story is a good read though it’s slow paced. FL doesn’t have a 180 personality change and she actually puts in effort to correct how she’s behaved in the past (
being rude to Cosette in front of servants causing servants to symphatise with her, not being friendly with the servants which means the servants will feel closer with Cosette (but the servants still aren’t rlly friendly with her yet lmao) and vying for her father’s love enough to neglect the people around her
)
Im excited to see what season 2 will bring us. with that said, the father is
a total d*ck

while the character progression is indeed good I find one thing particularly annoying, HOW DARE HIS FATHER EXECUTE HER JUST BECAUSE OF A WHITE LOTUS BITCCH WORD, WHAT HAD SHE DONE TO DESERVE SUCH A CRUEL FATE, then again if she wasn't executed we wouldn't have this story so yeah im just ranting cause I want to rant about how much of an assholeee her'father' is

Damn the i hope we get along feels heavier now that she is ready with everything. S2 will be a lot of fun

Her father literally doesn't deserve a redemption arc, I hate it when absolutely terrible people who did unacceptable things get forgiven or get better people just for the story. I wouldn't accept my father even if he begged on his knees after executing me

Does this have romance? I heard some spoilers, and if there is no romance, I am out!

Damn it. I didn't want her to touch her bare handed....
Wasn't the whole resonance thing by touch?

Users who are viewing this thread