I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - School Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Am I missing some context here? Why are all the sunflowers getting offended all of a sudden?

Double-page supporter
Time to change the assassination target to be this thot
I bet with MC's support they could get away with it

Again with the two-faced manipulative heroine... And bird brain male followers...

Fed-Kun's army
This is why Bakarin is the best of this genre, the heroine isn't the enemy but part of the harem.

ugh nooooooo I hate it when they're just minions for the "heroine" 😪 some sketchy ass shit is going on again in the background

Contributor
Bern is Hot now.

Bit this heroine is...kinda smart actually.
She should be very good with others nobles, throwing sneak attack.

It’s kinda disappointing in these storylines when the protagonist turns out to be such a villain....like why can’t they actually be true to nature to once and have some other evil opposition going on?? 😫

Lila is the scariest kind of manipulative person because she exists in the real world and her methods aren't bombastically villainous but quite insidious. But I love that Lizzia respects herself and even if she isn't confrontational, has a strong sense of self

One said thank you for helping me and the other said sorry how does that make the one thanking sound like the bad guy unless something is lost in the translation. Could some one tell me I am generally confused? Also would not a kind saying you don't have to be sorry I was thanking you solve the issue, unless that is not possible in japanese I am curious.

Users who are viewing this thread