I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Confrontation Part 3

i already read the novel, but i am...... still super confused...... by this chapter............
feels like all those bubbles dialogue are a bit messy. but what do i know. /shrugs

ty for the upd8 btw, appreciate it ❤️

Thank you for the update!!
Ive forgotten what this arc about i think i need to reread lol

Won, what. I don't remember them showing Lila that it's a hallucination but that's a nice follow up for the manga.

OH MY GOD FINALLY.... THANK YOU... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CONTINUE THIS SERIES..

I am so lost but glad this was posted. I have to reread to understand this messy I'm watching.

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHH TEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL TTHOOOOOSSSEEEEEEEE IDIOTS WHAT REALITY IS AND SOMEONE KILL THAT A-SOMETHING GUY.

Double-page supporter
I had to read over chapters 1 (to remember who the FMC is), 12, and 13 again to understand what in the world was going on, but good on Lizzia for calling out prince Edwin and Alois.

Alois and Viola's games have gone for too long and it's about time that it gets revealed as the trash it is and will create more of if left alone.

Dex-chan lover
sigh another stupid women who think shes gonna dissaper or yada yada if she didnt act her "role" when everthing is in her head to justify her actions, how annoying

Users who are viewing this thread