I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Confrontation Part 3

@amc9988 naw it's different from usual, here Lila has literally been drugged and brainwashed, she didn't come up with this shit on her own

@hakunoyuuki
I read it here https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-am-troubled-that-my-fiance-is-a-villain/
this chapter is between ch. 22-24 but honestly, I recommend that you read from the beginning bcus there's so many missing events in the manga that lead to this confusion.
I just added a spoiler tag, but I don't think it's spoils anything

can someone pls explain to me what happen here lmao sorry i'm dumb so i'm sooo confused

@RevereShin I think this got axed, so they're trying to wrap this up by like chapter 15. That means they have to introduce random info we've never heard of.

I remember the LN feeling less rushed and also Bern having some kind of Huge convoluted plan that solved everything... am I remembering wrong?

Um whut.... Am I dumb or did they skip some plot? Everything just got put on the table at once lmao

Thank you for the updates!!

@Winzent Do you know if the novel scripted the scene like this? It might just be one of those "Everybody who reads the manga reads the novel too, right?" kind of assumptions. Basically they didn't plan out how many chapters the manga would need before the arc's climax, so now their cramming it in last minute.

Users who are viewing this thread