I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain

That is some Sebastian looking hair. And Katerina is a precious tsun. Lizzia must be protected at all costs. And that condescending bitch Lilia and her simps can just fucking get executed, lined up against the wall, cartel style.

im dead. ive been reading so many isekai manga lately so on page 29 ch 8, I was like ....🤔this looks familiar. legit the same scene from May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing? where she punches that b*tch

Damn I thought she was gonna beat the fuck out of her for real
Why the hell you gotta leave me like this? There is this other manga where the isekai'd MC feigned ignorance and made her fuck off
I hope to god she throws hands, the fucking audacity of this bitch

Haha I am always in favor of a good April Fools, I’m just sad it wasn’t for reals—MC seems a bit too passive for my taste so far!

Is this a April’s Fools joke? I’m really out here ready to fight a bish.

To those who are saying this is april fools. It’s not haha. I’ve read the novel and the FL is someone from another world as well

tldr; FL is being manipulated by someone (i think it was alois not really sure) and being black mailed because if she does what this person says she’ll be able to meet her “brother” — the one who believes in her stories about another world. She doesn’t like any of these people but she needs to be the queen so she can see this brother of hers and later on when things doesn’t go her way she kinda broke down like Azula break down and was sent away while the one who was manipulating her was caught by bern and another person (i think it was the prince) who was pretending to be dumb or smnth as they faked bern’s death at the hands of lila’s manipulator before “fading out to the bg“ and married lizzie in secret if i recall correctly

Oh and the eccentric teacher is bern’s teacher aka the one who was speaking to him about his first kill several chapters ago lol

This has to be one of the more tasteless ways the female “heroine” has behaved in response to our FL who is a side character/villainess. I mean, the other isekai mangas where the “heroines” blatantly ignore the change in story plot and continue to act the same as the original plot is annoying too, but this is like a new low. That air of arrogance she has just because she’s a “heroine”? At least one thing is for sure, all these “heroines” are stuck up as hell and should meet their own downfall lmao

Huh, I was kind of impressed with WN. For it being a bit short, they surely added some spicy things...

Well, after reading the WN I was kind of impressed this story has some pretty dark subplots.
Basically, someone here is blatantly brainwashed with drugs and led to beleive she'll literally cease to exist and disappear should she not act as 'the plot' demands.
Also, Bern is a magnificent bastard who pulled The Illusionist, literally didn't see such an ending

That so-called 'heroine' Lilia is crazzzzy! I think she has few loose screws.. 😅🙄😏

I'm seriously starting to dislike the trope in isekai otome world mangas where the heroine of the original story somehow becomes 9999x dumber and is opposite of the genuine heroine personality they initially had. Atleast this one seems a bit more thought out on the heroine side, and leans away from that trope.

it's a shame there arent more shoujo manga like this one, ones with a pure and sweet mc who takes her world and especially her love interest seriously. also worth mentioning that the male lead feels a lot more realistic/dynamic than most others of the same genre. As someone else below mentioned, the villain in this is a bit disappointing but otherwise it's really good. Definitely the best shoujo manga i've read.

dont bother with the novel though, the manga is far better.

Last chapter's title really summarizes my experience with this manga. I'm completely confused. There're a lot of (very big) jumps and a lot of things that don't make a lick of sense. I mean, I can gleam the story, but it's like there are a ton of chapters missing in the middle. All the characters' motivations are either half-hidden or misteriously originated off camera. The sudden "dark" subplots don't really make sense and don't match the reactions of the FL.. or anyone, really. I'm just…it thankfully doesn't make me mad, and it's not like it *sucks*... but I'm this close to dropping this thing.

This was surprisingly decent. The plot is interesting and the mystery of what's happening is unfolding at a solid enough pace. Considering we saw the ML being trained as an assassin and killing at least two people while still a child in the first or second chapter it seems a bit of a stretch to suggest that any "dark subplots" are sudden. This does a much better job of most similar stories of making "this isnt a game" a bit more believable. In that the characters act like more actual characters than plot driven idiots.

wonder if this is still being translated/someone else translating it again? too gud to self phone app+google translate to find out what happens next 😪

Users who are viewing this thread