I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain

Dex-chan lover
I think part of the problem is that we only see Lizzia's POV so all we know is what's going through her filter, and she knows very little about what's going on, even with her knowledge of the game all she can do is speculate about what's happening. That makes the readers confused because things are happening and we just don't know any more than she does. Characters have been introduced one after another and that helps contribute with the feeling of it not making sense. As it is the author is in a situation where they can pull any sort of crap from this point on and it'll be believable because not much is set into stone as it is.

It's pretty interesting, but kind of hard to follow. I don't know if it's the translation or the story in itself that is written this way, but it sometimes hurt your brain to read.
The plot is interesting and I think it's still very much worth reading, I'd recommend.

haha;; love the story!! bern and lizzia moments make me want to cry from the fluff :'))) the author's writing is a little bit strange though, like a well-formulated story at some parts, then a whole backstory dumped at certain parts. Weird and a little hard to read, but otherwise a nice story!! can't wait for lizzia, bern and kata to finally be happy TT
thank you for the translations!!

Argh I hate this type of antagonist the most
the one who acts all innocent, keeps apologising, acts weak on purpose
😡

PLS AUTHORITY UPDATE PLSSSS I IS CRI WHEN BUTTON NO PLSSSS I IT GOOD PLSSS UPDATE PLISSS I CRI PLISSS I NEED

Sorry, I drop it after 5 chapters. I have tried to continue it, but I can't! 😴Why I feel MC just can blush towards her fiancee? 😩And she always keep silent although her mind works?😤 I prefer Katarina as the Mc.

Ah, right, I remember this story. I remember reading past this point, too, because I already know
Lila is very pitiful. Wasn't she drugged by the playboy and false prophet to think she was disappearing, or something? She thought she HAD to be with the prince or she'd die.
I also remember the next arc, and growing to really like the ML.
Bern could've been king, and already had a high position as the official duke of his estate, but threw all the political gains and aspirations he had away thoroughly because he loved the FL so much and wanted to be happy with her. I've had so many black bellied MLs lately who are almost abusive in their love, who's only good points are their claim to power, that this is actually really refreshing. The fact that there's no unnecessary and long-lasting misunderstandings help, too. I guess my standards may have been lowered after sifting through so much trash. 😅
If you like this story so far, you should go read the novel. The extra details in the novel improve the characters and story, in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
it looks like almost ending but pub status still ongoing
hmm intresting

The male characters look so similar to each other I am struggling to determine who is who lol

Dex-chan lover
The manga was interesting at first but the author went off the deep end and
made everyone and their servant a reincarnation.
It's really stupid and the story turns into a pile of shit. Don't bother the story got axed after the author turned it into a pos.

@Beat
A lot actually. This story is one of the more unique ones, but still generic.
Just look under the "Villainess" tag and youll find that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread