I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain

I finished reading the LN of this, so I'm kind of looking forward to this. 😁

hng i couldnt wait and i finally just finished reading the translated webnovel. I cant wait for it to be fully drawn as a manga :)

I ended up buying the first volume in Japanese on Cmoa (up to Ch. 6 I believe), and I can say that I really like this a lot...!! Lizzie is so wholesome and Bern is such a cinnamon bun. I have't read the light novel yet, but it's super tempting since everyone is suggesting it bc it's finished. I'm so curious about what'll happen in this first arc....I can't wait for vol. 2 to come out 😭👌

EDIT: I went and read the light novel. No regrets..!! I'm looking forward to seeing it get illustrated!! 💕

(Only) For all those people who read and finished the novel, I've got a question.

I started reading the novel but stopped (around the time Lizzie enters the Academy/School and meets Bern and his new friends) because in the comments of where the novel was being updated... someone posted a "spoiler". I don't know if the spoiler was true or not... but they said
"the future chapters are so sad, Bern dies protecting Lizzie"
I just wanted to know if this is true? The commenter posted just that, no more information but idk if they were pulling a prank or if it's a real spoiler. If it's fake, I'd like to continue the novel... but if it's real, :( </3 I don't like tragedy and sad endings like that, so...

Thank you to whoever can answer!

(Only) For all those people who read and finished the novel, I've got a question.

It's a staged death (he doesn't die for real, it is explained in the very next chapter in the novel). It has a happy ending.

Aggregator gang
The art style isn't my thing but I do love this story! So glad to see it got a comic adaption! :D

Dex-chan lover
The Web Novel is super cute and I love the story. I hope everyone enjoys the story!

Ah, as expected the heroine is such a bitch and the love interest is such a dumb pussy chaser
I mean, the heroine and love interest IN THE GAME
Lizzie and bern is lovely

this manga adaptation is handled so poorly. And this is my favorite "reincarnated-into-otome-game" story, too.

So main character from the game is no longer a good person or that fact she is still good. But the group tend to do bad things ??I'm confuse ?

Someone should put "Mystery" for the Genre, because this story's plot twist is AWESOME!! You'll never see it coming, GUARANTEED!!! The climax is EPIC! I can't wait to see it in manga form.

@gregorry I disagree. Though the manga's art in the eye of the beholder, but the paneling and shading are good. You can get the "bad vibe" from long conversation-lines in this chapter 4. That's a skill of good mangaka. Have you read The Reincarnated Princess Strikes Down Flags Today as Well? Their chapter 6, now THAT is bad adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread