I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain

I kinda lost the plot but I think that's because its been forever since I read it.
But can't wait for a story where the heroine tries to pull a Lady Rose and turns out she ruins the world because of it. A heroine like that might be fun at first but the tragedy of the end would make her a bitch in hindsight. Or something similar to where the heroine and the villianess got isekaid and its the unwilling villainess that fucks up. That would definitely be an interesting turn of events.

Supporter
This is alright, but it's less enjoyable than most of the villainess/otome ones. I think it's because the MC doesn't actually do anything; the plot just happens to her or around her.

It's interesting that the "villainess" theme has now become "the original heroine/female protagonist goes crazy/becomes the villainess."

This plot is SO hard to follow due to the crazy pacing. I just want a mean villain be a softie to his wifey

Dex-chan lover
I'm sometimes not sure if I'm missing pages or not. What the fuck is actually going on?

Double-page supporter
Aw man, its irritating, its confusing. What i know is violet and alois is the annoying one, let me kill them already

Users who are viewing this thread