I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 12 - Giving a ring to a girlfriend who is dating a useless person and after the date.

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this less, it made more sense she was an abusive weirdo, now she’s an emotionally stunted abusive weirdo who “just can’t be honest” about her feelings, and we the audience are supposed to forget the last dozen or so chapters?

Supporter
48pr0vq6x2u91.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I dated a girl like her before. Once I was ready to call it quits she just started gushing. I just confronted her and asked why she acted this way. She claimed it was easier to hold me at a distance than let me in and get hurt. After opening up it was one of the best relationships I had ever had. It made dealing with all that bs worth it tbh. I hope the story goes that route, I would relate to it more, but also would be nice to see a story talk about that aspect of being vulnerable.

Dex-chan lover
I dated a girl like her before. Once I was ready to call it quits she just started gushing. I just confronted her and asked why she acted this way. She claimed it was easier to hold me at a distance than let me in and get hurt. After opening up it was one of the best relationships I had ever had. It made dealing with all that bs worth it tbh. I hope the story goes that route, I would relate to it more, but also would be nice to see a story talk about that aspect of being vulnerable.
"dated" thats a shame it didn't go well after

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this less, it made more sense she was an abusive weirdo, now she’s an emotionally stunted abusive weirdo who “just can’t be honest” about her feelings, and we the audience are supposed to forget the last dozen or so chapters?
I'm interpreting her behavior like "I'm improving your way of life using your shame as propellent to better yourself"
I don't know if I explained myself well

Dex-chan lover
No you're not supposed to take it seriously and have fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread